Block 14!! (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Far better atmosphere in there! Everyone crams in together!

Watch the tw@ts close it again!

pusbccfc

Nope we werent. But as fans from block 15 moved over fans from 16/17 joined us. They'll make up an excuse like the ticket sales in there.

georgehudson

orange goons & helmets at it again,
well done players, signs of passion & commitment, all, fans,& players reading this forum should be proud,
don't let this be a false dawn,
PUSB

Otis

There's a bit of noise from Block 20 occasionally, though it's usually wind or the unwrapping of Werther's Originals.

have a look over the years at the ricoh and you will see our besrlt year there was the first season when we could sit in block 14 and away fans were in block 12/13 and a great atmosphere was created

have a look over the years at the ricoh and you will see our besrlt year there was the first season when we could sit in block 14 and away fans were in block 12/13 and a great atmosphere was created

Astute

The best atmosphere is always next to the opponents fans. Look at HR and the West End or even away games. Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter. If I ever get a choice on where to sit I always get as close to our opponents fans as I can. In the middle of them is even better :D

D

Deleted member 4232

All this atmosphere talk tonight. Am I weird to just want to kick back and watch some sport?

Astute

I hope you enjoyed reminding them what the score was.

Users who are viewing this thread