Block 1 at the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

Where the hell is it?

Just about to buy my ticket for the Charity Match on Sunday and apparantly theres seats available for block 1 but I can't see it anywhere on the seat layout diagram they have on the site lol

Someone tell me where it is?

RichieGunns

Decided to go for block 36 instead. We've packed it out if the sites to be believed as theres very little seats left for purchase :D

Steve.B50

Where the hell is it?

Just about to buy my ticket for the Charity Match on Sunday and apparantly theres seats available for block 1 but I can't see it anywhere on the seat layout diagram they have on the site lol

Someone tell me where it is?

It's in main stand, the part that used to be under where the gym used to be, close to the stand where away fans sit.

theferret

Decided to go for block 36 instead. We've packed it out if the sites to be believed as theres very little seats left for purchase :D

That's wishful thinking. I suspect they are simply releasing tickets for sale in stages. I doubt very much there are more than a couple of thousand tickets sold. Even if it is 10K, which I very much doubt, most of those people will pay on the gate.

RichieGunns

That's wishful thinking. I suspect they are simply releasing tickets for sale in stages. I doubt very much there are more than a couple of thousand tickets sold. Even if it is 10K, which I very much doubt, most of those people will pay on the gate.

Be more positive Ferret! It's for a good cause :D

Users who are viewing this thread