blame gane starts (1 Viewer)

japandy

Five months ago SP said 'Wait until we experience the bad times then everyone is accountable'. Well this site really echoes that. 80% gloating because we are doing badly and blaming it all on SISU. People now asking for SP's head even though they know our current plight is not of his making. For the majority on here I feel ashamed BUT for the 10,000 fans who don't come on here I feel grateful. I have a question fpr the peope who come on here daily and bash CCC, SISU, KCIC and all others. What have you done for the club in the past 6 months? Have you help find a buyer? Have you tried to negotiate an agreement? No. My quess is you have just been sitting at your pc and doing f all but continue to blame everyone.

Noggin

Who on here is asking for SP's head? I don't think anyone on here is doing that seriously.

as for the rest of your thread what a lot of fucking bollocks, we can't help find a buyer because sisu won't sell and abused shity insolvency law to set up a situation where even when they don't pay what is legally owed even after being ordered to by a judge they still get to keep everything, let me remind you that there were multiple buyers who put in bids for the club but had no chance to win, we can't help to negotiate an agreement because sisu have no intention of agreeing to anything, negotiations were tried over and over and over for so many months and they just kept changing the goal posts.

Last edited:

Noggin

so tell us what have you done???

started wind up threads and told us to pray to the only person more toothless than the football league (or am I thinking of the wrong person? if so sorry about that)

Last edited:

Hobo

Yes I blame SISU but I don't gloat when we are doing poorly.

Our youthful players deserve and need support and should not be flogged to death.

Pressley should not be sacked, he talks sense plus we need stability.

I have written to all the national newspapers, I have signed petitions, written to MPs. I have put my hand in my pocket for away games and not gone to Sixfields.

No I haven't found a buyer for CCFC but neither have you japandy. I have done what I can, like most fans. Whether it is right or wrong I don't know and probably never will.

We have a football club in a very poor state, especially when compared to what it was 5 years ago.

Yes it makes me sad, but not as sad as Rooney earning 300,000 a week or whatever. It makes you realise it's about money men and investment not about sport.

Anyway the season is going the way a lot of fans predicted. This was always going to be a watershed season at best.

turlykerd

I hate blaming ganes... Although they may be ganey with all that ganeyness an all I think we should really be blaming gades or at least the gayes ....

shit day to be a city fan, but we've all felt like this before :(

Sbarcher

I don't think we should blame Gane Starts, surely it's not his fault......

bigfatronssba

Japandy seems to come here once every 3 months to blame someone about anything. No really the Christian spirit is it?

Yes but because Joy goes to church every now and then she must be ok. The fact she is a complete cold hearted bitch who cares about nothing but money is irrelevant.

If I was her I would be in church 7 times a week. Because if there is a heaven and hell then she is going to have a tricky job getting past St Peter. I suppose she could always threaten Heaven PLC with litigation and "batter them in court".

letsallsingtogether

Funny how all the people asking for Pressleys head are texters to a radio station.
May not even support CCFC ?
After all haven't some of us texted an opposition radio station before as a wind up?
I have been to most away games and on the hill most weeks I have not heard this said in any conversation.
Funny how these things are banded about another way of splitting the fans.

But our current situation is SISUs fault...the end

gears87

Funny how all the people asking for Pressleys head are texters to a radio station.
After all haven't some of us texted an opposition radio station before as a wind up?
I have been to most away games and on the hill most weeks I have not heard this said in any conversation.
I agree that sisu will do or say anything to split the fans.....divide and conquer

Last edited:

Astute

Five months ago SP said 'Wait until we experience the bad times then everyone is accountable'. Well this site really echoes that. 80% gloating because we are doing badly and blaming it all on SISU. People now asking for SP's head even though they know our current plight is not of his making. For the majority on here I feel ashamed BUT for the 10,000 fans who don't come on here I feel grateful. I have a question fpr the peope who come on here daily and bash CCC, SISU, KCIC and all others. What have you done for the club in the past 6 months? Have you help find a buyer? Have you tried to negotiate an agreement? No. My quess is you have just been sitting at your pc and doing f all but continue to blame everyone.

Do you feel grateful for those 10,000 fans because they have seen through SISU and won't go to Northampton?

Astute

That's what I thought :thinking about:

Says a lot when someone has to take the side of the seen enemy :D

Steve.B50

I agree, personally I have never heard one person ask or suggest that SP leaves.
He has worked wonders for this team, on another note what would or could another manager do differently.

letsallsingtogether

:thinking about:Kick fisher in the nuts :eek::D

I agree, personally I have never heard one person ask or suggest that SP leaves.
He has worked wonders for this team, on another note what would or could another manager do differently.

Malaka

To be fair anyone with any idea knew that with a small squad of youngsters we going to go downhill after Christmas. It was vital that we kept Clarke with Wilson out. I hope I am wrong but Wilson is going to struggle without Clarke up front with him. League One is not a place for young up coming players, hence our appalling defense record we just get bullied out of position.Our problem is not the manager it is limited funds and our inability to keep who we need to keep and who we can attract to the club. The sooner a new stadium is built or 16,000 of us rattle around the Ricoh again the better as we can then move forward. And to be fair to SP he has been quite consistent in his identifying of the problems with his squad, prior to the current demise. We will get better, we wont go down, I also think that we have the potential to hit the play off's next season, dependent on one or two established signings in the summer, if we don't we will be in serious trouble.
On a positive note, I don't think we would have had as many points that we have if we were at the Ricoh this season. It is a more patient environment for the young players and mistakes are pounced upon to the extent that they were at the Ricoh. On saying that I do want to go home and the Ricoh would enable us to sign more experience.

Flying Fokker

Yes but because Joy goes to church every now and then she must be ok. The fact she is a complete cold hearted bitch who cares about nothing but money is irrelevant.

If I was her I would be in church 7 times a week. Because if there is a heaven and hell then she is going to have a tricky job getting past St Peter. I suppose she could always threaten Heaven PLC with litigation and "batter them in court".

Haven't you heard of 1 being a majority if they think they are right?

That's the way most evangelical Christians justify their fat salaries and taking the piss out of the masses and sad followers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread