Blair Adams (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Interesting comment on CT site

Since joining the club permanently, the left-back has made a total of 49 appearances. Could it be that Sunderland are due a hefty sum once Adams turns out for the 50th time?

No I think it was due to his fitness levels because he had asthma so he had to come off in one game,and then Presley just wanted to rest him for next season where he could come back stronger !!!! Hopefully he does #PUSB

hill83

Could be, might not be. Maybe it is, although there is also a chance it isn't. All good stuff.

stupot07

The Nii Lamptey show picked up on this a month ago....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

I would think unlikely that JPT games would be included in the calculation anyway. He's played 41 league games.

torchomatic

MMm...I have a theory and I would be interested on your thoughts - by maybe starting a new thread. Do you think Blair Adams is helping with the stock take at the shop?

Interesting comment on CT site

jimmyhillsfanclub

MMm...I have a theory and I would be interested on your thoughts - by maybe starting a new thread. Do you think Blair Adams is helping with the stock take at the shop?

Lets hope he counts everything & nothing is "left back*" in the stock room....LOL

* Blair Adams usual position is Left Back.

(Sorry _brian_...feel like I just stepped on your toes there)

ccfcway

maybe he could help tidy up the library section. Fisher said the books are in a mess

Gint11

The answer is yes and he has been told he will not be used next season yet not transfer listed ?

Do you know him personally then? or have you heard a rumour and decided it definately happened?

torchomatic

FRY-CCFC

translation "its a bit too clever for me"

Wow. You just called it clever. That show is the worst football related podcast you can possibly listen to. There is clearly no preparation put in before they record, it's incredibly boring and disjointed and the level of insight they normally go to is to mindlessly swear about the majority if topics they discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreasB

Wow. You just called it clever. That show is the worst football related podcast you can possibly listen to. There is clearly no preparation put in before they record, it's incredibly boring and disjointed and the level of insight they normally go to is to mindlessly swear about the majority if topics they discuss.

Its not perfect but its 3 Cov fans passionately describing what many of us see and feel. if you think can do better, do your own - you would of course have to find a couple of friends first.

hill83

So it's three blokes reading out the posts on here then. We all think we are informed and 'know football' but in reality we know fuck all.

FRY-CCFC

Its not perfect but its 3 Cov fans passionately describing what many of us see and feel. if you think can do better, do your own - you would of course have to find a couple of friends first.

You are evidently just a bit of a retard.

FRY-CCFC

Not really, you called it smart, I just put forward numerous reasons why that statement couldn't be further from the truth, you changed your argument and now I can't be asked to argue with you as you are clearly clueless.

Noggin

So it's three blokes reading out the posts on here then. We all think we are informed and 'know football' but in reality we know fuck all.

I know fuck all about football but one things for sure if I were making the decisions for the football club we'd be in a much much better place than we are now.

AndreasB

not really, you called it smart, i just put forward numerous reasons why that statement couldn't be further from the truth, you changed your argument and now i can't be asked to argue with you as you are clearly clueless.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

you are still arguing though

FRY-CCFC

Happy to give an alternative a go if you could recommend one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Just because that's the only one doesn't mean you need to listen to it...

stupot07

Just because that's the only one doesn't mean you need to listen to it...

I quite like it, at least it helps to keep my enthusiasm for the club going, and as I don't go to Sixfields it gives me a viewpoint of how we played.

I'm sure you probably listen to some music that I would think's dire.....and you probably would like half of my cd collection either.

Users who are viewing this thread