Blaine Rowe (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Getting rave reviews from Falkirk fans, through to Scottish Cup Semis

I know it’s probably not the best level of football but still good to hear that one of our loanees is doing well
If they get to the final will be against one of the Ol’ firm. So would be thoroughly and properly tested then

PVA

Looked good in a pre season friendly, was it the Rangers one maybe? Can't remember. And looked like he was on the verge of breaking through but sounds like this loan is doing him well.

Maybe a loan at a L2 or L1 club next season.

slowpoke

Think there were high hopes for him but he had a long term injury let’s hope he’s over that, perhaps another for the future.

JonesBob

He is possibly the same level as Reid, who is a decent lad, but these guys would be good for us if we were still in Div 1 or 2 not Championship or above.

Grendel

Out of contract isn’t he?

Torquay Sky Blue

Competitive men's football in any league is good for development. Reid would probably have become a much better player staying in the SPL than our u21s
Totally agree. See loads of youngsters on loan down here. Non of them stand out but the improvement some of them show is amazing

slowpoke

19 year old who has not looked out of place in the Championship and shows plenty of potential. Why do we do this to young players?
I was being ironic and taking the piss, Two nineteen year old just about good enough and I quote for div. 1&2 yet another 19 year old does okay for two half games once given a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread