Blackpool match thread (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Hopefully this will be the start of the run-in that puts a smile on
everyones face again.
I think we all deserve it, especially TM.

Otis

Really can't call this one. Was certain of defeats against Barnsley, Rochdale and Shrewsbury, but this one I have no idea on.

Blackpool are bottom four and have no wins in six games, but they are bound sure to be fighting for their lives.

I think maybe 0-0 or 1-1.

Gazolba

Based on our current run of form and the fact that Blackpool are fighting for their lives, I'm not optimistic we will get anything. But the last game was an improved performance, so we might scrape a draw. I'll go for 1-1 with Armstrong scoring.

coop

2-0 win although we couldn't brake them down at home when we were playing well just think the sky blue army will lift confidence.

smileycov

Facebook User
I'm going for the win, we are creating chances. Confidence is low but as we saw at Crewe an early goal lifts the spirits and who knows what will happen. Just desperate for us to grab a win from somewhere to re ignite the push. This division is poor in truth, so many of the top 6 are losing right now. Play offs are achievable but we do need to snap out of this shocking run. 3k SBA roaring them on......could be the turning point.

CJ_covblaze

We have to win. Don't care how it happens or by what score. They are appalling atm.

Liquid Gold

Blackpool look like they've all but given up this season. If we don't win this one then some serious questions need to be asked. Looking forward to some happy pints with the SBA after a decent win.

Otis

Blackpool look like they've all but given up this season. If we don't win this one then some serious questions need to be asked. Looking forward to some happy pints with the SBA after a decent win.
How can they have given up? They are 4th from bottom and only 2 points from safety. Win tomorrow and they could be out of the relegation places.

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like Arma is going to play in a new role sitting deeper off the front line.

I presume MAF will continue up front with Arma slightly deeper.

eggwold1970

2.1 win and just arrived into blackpool south,a very messy weekend,even better with a convincing performance plz

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Otis

Looks like Arma is going to play in a new role sitting deeper off the front line.

I presume MAF will continue up front with Arma slightly deeper.
I called for that a couple of weeks back.

Glad TM is trying something different. Let's hope it's not too late in the day.

Otis

We HAVE to play Murphy!

Just looked at the CT and their right back is suspended. Ready to be replaced by. ....

36 year old Emerson Boyce!

If Murphy can't outpace him we need to have him put down with immediate effect!

I predicted 0-0, but of it's Murphy v Boyce, can I change my score to eleventy billion nil.

Obviously that is just to half time. Haven't had chance to look at the second half yet.

TangerineArmy

Can only see an easy win for your boys, especially as at home now (bar away fans) there is not atmos at all and we are pants.

McMug will be hoping to keep it tight for us, get a goal and settle for that.

Enjoy your day/weekend, loads of pubs nearby. If your after a wethers then Auctioneer on Lytham road (5 mins from ground) is the one for ya, whilst if you ware walking from Pleasure Beach pay a visit to the Velvet Coaster, latest wethers and very impressive :)

edgy

0-0 atrocity. 3000 pissed off drunks sitting in silent misery watching their team destroy their last hope.

Afterwards further misery in the local public houses. Everyone in bed by 9.30pm. A weekend ruined by the cunts in sky blue, yet again.

Speedies_Chips

I'm going for the win, we are creating chances. Confidence is low but as we saw at Crewe an early goal lifts the spirits and who knows what will happen. Just desperate for us to grab a win from somewhere to re ignite the push. This division is poor in truth, so many of the top 6 are losing right now. Play offs are achievable but we do need to snap out of this shocking run. 3k SBA roaring them on......could be the turning point.

We scored after 4 minutes at Shrewsbury !

Johhny Blue

Maybe this will be the game we talk about for years like the 3-1 over wolves in '67 or the cup final.

Or maybe not

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We HAVE to play Murphy!

Just looked at the CT and their right back is suspended. Ready to be replaced by. ....

36 year old Emerson Boyce!

If Murphy can't outpace him we need to have him put down with immediate effect!

I predicted 0-0, but of it's Murphy v Boyce, can I change my score to eleventy billion nil.

Obviously that is just to half time. Haven't had chance to look at the second half yet.

It's always hard to be critical of him the day before a match because no doubt he'll have one of his '1 in 17 games' he plays well and end up scoring a few blinders. He'll get 9/10 on the ratings, and our supporters will forget his continuous shit performances for the next 9 games following.

Murphy will play tomorrow and this will continue to portray how our manager can't work out what's going wrong. How many bad games does this guy have to have? He has been a major catalyst in the destabilisation of our team and season, and when will our fans learn?

The guy got outplayed by Chris Hussey in a game we won 6-0! I hope for the sake of the team he does play well tomorrow though, because we need to win.

Sadly, I think we'll lose 2-1.

Farmerron

You predicted a similar score line Otis when you learnt that Fleetwood were fielding a second string back four. We all know what happened then! I think that you should revise your forecast.

steve82

1-2 win for the city. Danny philliskirk will score for Blackpool, stokes will equalise in second half and a late winner from..... Darius Henderson. The tide will turn for us in the end in a scrappy game. Not the complete performance, but a win.
Ricketts will again be selected but hopefully will tweak his ankle on a shit pitch and be forced off and miss a few games. Sorry, It's the only way he will be dropped.

Otis

You predicted a similar score line Otis when you learnt that Fleetwood were fielding a second string back four. We all know what happened then! I think that you should revise your forecast.
I thought it was reasonable to go from a loss to an eleventy billion win.

Okay, if it's Murphy v old man I will go for a 1-0 in the 94th minute off the ref's butt cheeks.

That better?

steve82

I thought it was reasonable to go from a loss to an eleventy billion win.

Okay, if it's Murphy v old man I will go for a 1-0 in the 94th minute off the ref's butt cheeks.

That better?

I think we would all take that right now

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Can only see an easy win for your boys, especially as at home now (bar away fans) there is not atmos at all and we are pants.

McMug will be hoping to keep it tight for us, get a goal and settle for that.

Enjoy your day/weekend, loads of pubs nearby. If your after a wethers then Auctioneer on Lytham road (5 mins from ground) is the one for ya, whilst if you ware walking from Pleasure Beach pay a visit to the Velvet Coaster, latest wethers and very impressive :)

That velvet Coaster is a beast of a place! Would never think it was a Wetherspoons! 3 storeys and a very nice building seems wasted on being a Wetherspoons! Very nice place to get a drink!

ALso bumped into a few Blackpool fans, well ex ones while the Oystons are around and caught up with all things BFC!

Users who are viewing this thread