Blackpool fans (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Just shown blackpool fans protesting at half time a good few hundred on the pitch with banners etc dont condone it but that's how you get noticed!

ccfcmad1

Just shown them doing a sit down protest on the centre circle but you always get a few numptys to ruin it

Hobo

They're now approaching the Hudderfield fans looking for trouble. A good protest ruined.

They sound rock hard, I bet if you cut them in half it would say Blackpool in the middle.

Ashdown

There aren't many peaceful protests that make one jot of difference, sometimes a large aggressive stance is the only one that will get noticed !

hill83

Cunts fucking my (already failing) bet up.

And I bet it achieves fuck all.

Nick

Administrator
Points deduction for the start of next season...?

Money back to all Huddersfield fans too, including travel.

hill83

I understand they are frustrated but this is not the way to go about it. "ooh, they are on the pitch, I'm selling up now lads"
I don't know what they can do though to be fair. But I seriously hope we never go this route.

Nick

Administrator
I understand they are frustrated but this is not the way to go about it. "ooh, they are on the pitch, I'm selling up now lads"
I don't know what they can do though to be fair. But I seriously hope we never go this route.

Always said they should make the area between the ad boards and the stands no mans land. If a fan wants to go onto it without permission then it is fair game to any steward who wants to give them a slap. If they get past the steward there are then 10 vicious dogs released. It is like a cross between total wipeout and the saw films before they reach the pitch.

It would make pitch invasions entertaining.

CEADPWLXIAEnX19.jpg

Where are the police and stewards?

letsallsingtogether

So what should they do?
Well they can always just sit there and take it.
well that doesn't work either. ... we have tried that.

chiefdave

They had 2K on their protest march and I'd guess in the low hundreds for the on the pitch protest. We had 8K, or more depending which estimate you go on, on our protest. Which one do you think will get more coverage?

Its not always the case that you're expecting the protest to have the direct result. Sometimes you need to raise awareness so that more pressure is applied to those who can make a difference.

Travs

In my view this is exactly the sort of thing we could/should have done.....

It was pre-planned on at least one Blackpool message board, and apparently large sections of the police and stewards were in full support....

I'm not exactly in the 'SISU Out' camp, but I'm bloody angry at the state of our club, and unfortunately this is how to get your point across...

It's worth a hundred protest marches and Arsenal protests in terms of publicity...

Fair play to the Blackpool fans....

chiefdave

It was pre-planned on at least one Blackpool message board, and apparently large sections of the police and stewards were in full support.

Saw some footage and its fair to say the police and stewards weren't doing much to stop the protest.

Nick

Administrator
Will they be docked points next season and punished?

Imagine if they get relegated from league 1 after being 2 points from safety if they were docked 3 points for it.

chiefdave

Going to be interesting to see what happens. Some of the anger is already directed at the authorities for allowing Oyston to do what he has. If they then start dishing out points deductions I can't see that going down well.

Terry Gibson's perm

It is a shame that it was a nothing match as the football league should be ashamed with what they are letting certain owners get away with, imagine if relegation or promotion was ridding on this game.

SkyblueBazza

Imagine if they get relegated from league 1 after being 2 points from safety if they were docked 3 points for it.
Well earlier you said they would be docked points.
Now you're asking us???
Make a decision ffs!
Or don't you administrate that?

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Well earlier you said they would be docked points.
Now you're asking us???
Make a decision ffs!
Or don't you administrate that?

PUSB

Administrate what?

How the hell could I know if there will be a points deduction or not, hence I asked the question?

If you are going to try and have some sort of dig at me, at least try to make sense with it.

SBT

Nice to see the spirit of activism is alive and well on this board. Presumably the suffragettes were guilty of ruining a perfectly good horse race, and Rosa Parks was a thug bent on disrupting timely bus connections to Montgomery.

Users who are viewing this thread