Blackpool away (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Glad stereotypes are still going strong !!
Well, I could always be in stereo typical if youd like, and force my wench to attend a football match she has absolutely zero interest in watching?? Would that be lest stereotypical/sexist?
Or better still, whilst I'm away in blackpool for the weekend, I'll leave her at home in Coventry tending to the housework.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hullinho87

Unfortunately I'm working that day but if it looked like we would be on the verge of something ie automatic promotion there would be no chance of me missing that so a sickie would be called and the long drive north would begin

Top man.
I grew up in Perranporth after leaving Cov so had many a long day travelling from there through the years.

Truro SBA

Top man.
I grew up in Perranporth after leaving Cov so had many a long day travelling from there through the years.
Currently living in Porthleven worked in Newquay for a time quite often take the dogs a walk along Perranporth beach I think there are a fair few city fans in west Cornwall I will always call out sky blue army to any holiday makers I see wearing the colours its usually greated with a bemused look then a thumbs up

Liquid Gold

Currently living in Porthleven worked in Newquay for a time quite often take the dogs a walk along Perranporth beach I think there are a fair few city fans in west Cornwall I will always call out sky blue army to any holiday makers I see wearing the colours its usually greated with a bemused look then a thumbs up
My other half is from Zennor, we spend a fair bit of time down that way.

Hullinho87

My parents still live in Newquay, Henver Road.

Haha. Used to do that shout on the beach all summer. Amazing how many City you used to see.

Londonccfcfan

Last time I went Blackpool.... the year we lost 4-0 and Kyle sent off after about 10mins.... i stayed in a b&b that promised a sea view from every room...

my room didn’t even have a window.

The last time I stayed there. I had a window. Just couldn't see out of it. And it had free parking first come first served ( max 2 spaces) If you could squeeze in through an alley way which was 3 inches wider than my car.

Travs

That 4-0 weekend was a disgrace. Weekend before xmas and it was freezing. We’d already had a really heavy Friday night, and back in Yates’ 11am Saturday until about 2-45... after the game we were so depressed it was back to Yates’ and on the shorts at 5pm.... ended up in Syndicate til gone 3am... the sunday was not much fun.

Johhny Blue

Last time I went Blackpool.... the year we lost 4-0 and Kyle sent off after about 10mins.... i stayed in a b&b that promised a sea view from every room...

You needed the free Wi Fi to see it

letsallsingtogether

Prefer to stay in Fleetwood some nice hotels and just a 15 min tram ride to Blackpool.
Will book it today just in case.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Last time I went Blackpool.. i stayed in a b&b that promised a sea view from every room...

So you didn't miss anything then .

giphy.gif

CV22SBA

Allocation looks like it would be 4,300 which is just what they allocated Sunderland. £19 which is good news.

Users who are viewing this thread