Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Line ups

Score predictions

The usual

no_loyalty

Moore
Dabo
Rose
Fadz
Clarke-Salter
Maatsen
Sheaf
Hamer
O’Hare
Gyo
Waghorn

1-1

mark82

Fuck knows up front. Genuinely considering if Jamie Allen is a better option in the box than Waghorn up front.

Desperately need Kelly and Godden back to give us an option. Or Waghorn to remember how to play football.

Think Waghorn will come good. Do think him & Gyökeres are too similar to play together though.

If it's going to be a while for Godden and/or Walker to return I'd genuinely consider a loan to plug the gap.

Could also do with someone to support/compete with O'Hare. Just watching Paterson at Swansea. Shame we couldn't get him.

steve101

I would like to see Tavares on the bench as an option. Sounds like he grafts, is quick and has scored pre-season. Get the defence stretched.
Maybe even to start if Walker is out.

pusbccfc

Same team as today but with the obvious change of Walker to Waghorn. WWould certainly like to see Bright on the bench. While Allen did ok today, we had very little threat from the bench.

cc84cov

Still feel that we could do with another central midfielder.

slowpoke

From what I’ve seen of him Jamie Allen has done okay in the bits and pieces he’s played. Salter-Clarke will and should definitely play who comes out for him Rose or Hyam I suppose, managers decision there. I think if all fit it will be unchanged team with Waghorn in for Walker but Robins might surprise us and put an extra midfielder in and start one up top.

CDK

Start tavaras also think we will win and will be backing us to win .pretty much same side with tavaras for walker .
Loss and closer to the bottom 3. Signing players from relegation rivals was always gonna end like this. We go down with the current midfield and frontline.
Come

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Moore
Rose Fadz JCS
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O'Hare
Waghorn Gyo​

Wilson, Hyam, Pask, Allen, Jones, Bright, Tavares

1-1. We miss quite a few decent chances.

Skybluebeliever

Moore
Rose Fadz JCS
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O'Hare
Waghorn Gyo​

Wilson, Hyam, Pask, Allen, Jones, Bright, Tavares

1-1. We miss quite a few decent chances.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see godden on bench , he will play a part in under 23 i game tomorrow , Allen could be in contention to start , Salter will start

Marty

Gyorkeres could be useful on Tuesday, could set up a stall and let kids have rides on him, up and down Blackpool beach.

Users who are viewing this thread