Match Thread Blackburn (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Okay, we're losing and noone thinks we're going to win. So there's only 1 thing to do......

BRING ON KASTA !!!!

lifeskyblue

Can’t fault the effort of the 10 on the pitch but Godden a thankless task now and quality in possession just not there. Been impressed by the kelly/sheaf contribution and Giles a couple of good crosses. Can’t complain re penalty but red harsh although it was a blatant push by last man...very silly by Rose.
But Blackburn haven’t killed the game so there is still faint hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PVA

Pask/Osti on for Allen and get Mccallum to left back

Keep it tight and bring on Baka/Max later on to go a bit more direct.

Or just bring Kasta on for the lols.

Blind-Faith

There’s a right way and a wrong way to lose a game of football, if we go down in this let’s go down having a bloody go at them!

Get the big lads on and just pepper there box and atleast try something different. Godden just isn’t a target man, it’s not his game

SBAndy

Half time, bring Pask on for Allen, move McCallum to LB and push Giles up the pitch. Need pace if we want to get out of our half at all.

Liquid Gold

This game is thoroughly depressing. We should have been going for it but an early red card and pen fucks it up. If we keep it 0-1 we can take something from being able to hold up against it. Feel really deflated.

Garryb80

Can’t fault the effort of the 10 on the pitch but Godden a thankless task now and quality in possession just not there. Been impressed by the kelly/sheaf contribution and Giles a couple of good crosses. Can’t complain re penalty but red harsh although it was a blatant push by last man...very silly by Rose.
But Blackburn haven’t killed the game so there is still faint hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red wasnt harsh. He made no attempt to play the ball

AFCCOVENTRY

Rose should hang his head in shame for that red. It’s reckless.

We aren’t going to get anything from the game with what we have in attack. We need pace/strength up top to have any chance on the counter attack. Options are Bapaga and Kasta, or for some strength and hussle Max.

Evo1883

This game is thoroughly depressing. We should have been going for it but an early red card and pen fucks it up. If we keep it 0-1 we can take something from being able to hold up against it. Feel really deflated.
As soon as the red card came out I felt like fucking the match off... Really demoralising

Mucca Mad Boys

Bapaga is a natural fit for our system and Hilßner was bought in with ACM in mind. I don’t quite see how Jobello would fit, he’s such a natural winger.

How often do Allen and COH receive the ball out wide? It’s not a much of a change.

There isn’t much difference in our shape and a 3-4-3 which is generally played with wingers.

jordan210

We need some bigger stronger players on. As no point when not trying to let them score by playing it out on the back. lumping it forward to small players

Grendel

Well we should be long gone fact us we are still in it so we have to try and do something. McCallum is looking dire on the right and Hyam miles off the pace. He’s going to have to try something radical and get some pace and help Godden and create chances

Evo1883

Il be honest though, I just cannot see us getting back in this, hard enough with 11 in this league but fuck me we haven't half made some matches hard for ourselves

Users who are viewing this thread