Match Thread Blackburn (4 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Allen off Ostigard on for me, run O'Hare into the ground and replace him with Bapaga after 65, 5-3-1

cc84cov

People were far too confident today against a side who had 20 shots against Watford who should of beat Bournemouth is what we’re seeing on this forum right now

We have to stay in the game and adjust we will have our time in the game.

lifeskyblue

Godden needs to go down whenever he feels a touch on him. Otherwise we will be playing in our half all game.

Need OST on for Allen
And I would consider Baka for Godden just to push their defenders about a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Why push him. I never understand this. I play 3 times a week if I'm last man and the guys in I never hack him down. Live today, fight tomorow. Rose has killed us today and killed us the rest of the game
Single handed my cost is Gillingham game too. Unbelievable.

shmmeee

Who’s this twat on the commentary?

Listening to CWR is like being sat among the old fuckers in the main stand. Constantly negative and whiny.

covcity4life

People were far too confident today against a side who had 20 shots against Watford who should of beat Bournemouth is what we’re seeing on this forum right now

We have to stay in the game and adjust we will have our time in the game.
We could be playing bayern fucking mimic it doesn't matter. We are making shit harder for ourselves

cc84cov

Rose positional awareness has been shocking this season so far games he’s played he got himself the wrong side again and paid for it he’s cost us and himself as he will be warming the bench for a while i feel now Osti will come back in

cc84cov

Calmed down now... Was a red, go 2 up I'm switching off because them lads on the pitch have no chance here because of 1 piece of shite defending
We’ve just got to stay in the game mate adjust and weather it we will have chances

Nick

Administrator
We have nothing going forward, nobody making runs at players or trying to take people on.

Just seems slow.

Users who are viewing this thread