Match Thread Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Apr (6 Viewers)

Briles

can tell blackburn are fighting against relegation by how much quicker they are to the ball, but quality wise we should be winning

stupot07

Pretty poor half really. Dominate possession, yet have just 2 shots all half. One of which was a speculative long ranger from Eccles. Compare that to Blackburns 15.

Kelly is terrible, he needs to be moved on in the summer. We have nothing on the right hand side. One of Palmer or O'Hare to go off for Lusala, and push MVE up or put Lusala on the wing. We need width both sides. 1000055579.png

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Kelly's positioning is almost like a third centre back which then stifles Eccles. Palmer's work rate just isn't there. O'Hare has probably been our brightest player.

We need to move the ball up the pitch quicker as we look dangerous when we do it, too often we're playing silly triangles. I'd be tempted to bring Allen on to try and give us a bit more energy in midfield.

Brighton Sky Blue

Kelly's positioning is almost like a third centre back which then stifles Eccles. Palmer's work rate just isn't there. O'Hare has probably been our brightest player.

We need to move the ball up the pitch quicker as we look dangerous when we do it, too often we're playing silly triangles. I'd be tempted to bring Allen on to try and give us a bit more energy in midfield.
McFadzean and Hyam is asking to be punished by pace, but it’s all been too slow as you say.

TomRad85

Be fuming if Norwich go to Blues final day already secure in play offs.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jamesimus

Blackburn look poor, we look tired and devoid of attacking ideas. Bobert good, Kelly pretty bad.

Think Blackburn now have to win this if scores stay the same?

curly_tom

With Niorwich winning it's all a bit moot. It would be nice to win, just to end the poor run but the team have that look about them like they know there is nothing on it. I think we will probably see out a draw. There's nothing to bring on that will make a difference.

Jamesimus

I hate criticizing players but for me, Palmer is not the answer for us as we strive to grow and improve.

That’s a completely understandable criticism and one I agree with. I enjoy watching him sometimes, but sometimes isn’t enough.

Users who are viewing this thread