Match Thread Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Apr (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

torchomatic

Always enjoy the Blackburn trip. A comfortable win would be nice. Would stick with Collins.

shmmeee

Time to give some of the academy lads that have been on the bench a few minutes off the bench.

Well probably have to anyway. If you said let’s not play anyone carrying an injury or not here next season you’re limited to:

Collins/Wilson
MvE Thomas Kitching Bidwell/Dasilva
Eccles Allen
Simms Palmer Wright
Godden

If we say Godden isn’t here next year then it’s a kid.

shmmeee

If we have to play Simms wide, then I'd rather play Kai Andrews over Godden.

It’s the only way I could fit everyone into a team. But yeah I think it shows unless we push players carrying an injury we need kids in the last three games.

PVA

Wilson
MVE - Thomas - Binks - Dasilva
Eccles - Torp
Palmer - O'Hare - Wright
Simms

Hoping/wishful thinking that Binks and Torp are OK to play.

messiahrobins

Discuss the Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)
Season is over, id play as many kids from the academy as we can now. Definitely wouldnt risk injuries to Wright Simms MVE Sheaf that could affect their pre season as players are expected to keep themselves fit and training in the off season and an injury now could fuck a player's whole pre season preparations and we need a good start next season.

messiahrobins

Brighton Sky Blue

Yep, proves why Wright Simms Sheaf MVE Thomas Bidwell Eccles Palmer shouldnt play again this season, wrap them up in cotton wool and make sure they are fit and raring to go for pre-season.
Allen should play remaining games as should Kelly and Godden. Kitching needs to prove in the next three games his recent loss of form is just a blip.
I don’t think it’s even possible to drop all of those players and put something respectable out on the pitch.

rexo87

Wilson

MVE Kitching Bidwell Dasilva

Sheaf Eccles

Ohare

Wright Palmer

Simms

Torp for Sheaf if he is fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Ending the season with 7 defeats out of 8 doesn’t really appeal to me.
Nor me - bigger picture, though. If we beat QPR and Ipswich for example, great, but will still mean little other than a bit of a pick me up. We all know that it is the summer activity that is now important. I would really like Ipswich to fall short, as I don't think they will be as successful next season. Really like shot of Leeds, Leicester (spit) and Southampton/West Brom.

messiahrobins

I don’t think it’s even possible to drop all of those players and put something respectable out on the pitch.
Probably isnt, but ill take 3 defeats to keep the lads safe and ready to go next season.
If we want to win the league, and i really think with just a little bit of final touches this summer we could give it a go, we absolutely have to have a really good start. Wright Palmer Latabadieure playing the Copa America isnt ideal albeit will be great experience for them.
Also, Doug could do with investing more into the Academy, while its pretty good at the moment, we dont produce that many top youngsters and it would be nice to see the youth teams dominate at the level they play at.
I know we are not Man City, but the first thing Guardiola did when he went there was get the Academy sorted out (its the best in the world along with Barcelona) and i think all the youth teams play exactly the same way the first team does.

mmttww

I think Southampton have shot their load

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Users who are viewing this thread