Blackburn not on ifollow (1 Viewer)

LilleSkyBlue

I know this is random mate but i’m going on holiday in the summer and can’t decide between lille and san sebastian (and bilbao in one trip). Would you recommend lille?

Lille's all right. Worth visiting the old town, for sure. Local beers are too strong for British folk though.

Chelsea found that out a couple of weeks ago - I remember Everton took over the town centre a few years back. Carnage.

Otherwise it's an unspectacular big city, really. If you were in the north of France I'd go to Arras in preference, or get across to Ghent in Belgium.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Lille's all right. Worth visiting the old town, for sure. Local beers are too strong for British folk though.

Chelsea found that out a couple of weeks ago - I remember Everton took over the town centre a few years back. Carnage.

Otherwise it's an unspectacular big city, really. If you were in the north of France I'd go to Arras in preference, or get across to Ghent in Belgium.
Thanks for that mate

ccfc922

Was hoping to make the game today.

For someone who may be going abroad for 2/3 hours today, is there somewhere to watch the game online?

kg82

I’m currently in Thailand and it’s given me the option to watch it. Bit surprised to be honest, only tried on the off chance. But thought I’d let anyone know that’s also here.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I’m currently in Thailand and it’s given me the option to watch it. Bit surprised to be honest, only tried on the off chance. But thought I’d let anyone know that’s also here.

Oh, so the Thailand supporters club get to watch it do they?

No such luck for Netherlands. This is Leamington all over again.

mark82

Thanks. Made a quick trip to Thailand.

ccfc922

Interesting, I tried the same with an LA zip code , but it failed at the verification.
beIN worked nicely though

I'm surprised it worked, as a normal UK post code (BH) was too long.

At least I now know my credit card company won't protect me from fraud 🤔🤣

pipkin73

If you live outside Coventry you have to pay to listen to the radio coverage.
Pay £4 to listen to hear some at times very inaccurate commentary or watch Premier League- ableit via a stream of questionable legality for free.
Forever confused why EFL make their content so hard to access.
To be honest i can watch every Premier League game for free, but i don't.
Coventry City are my team, if Cov are playing why would i watch a Premier League game instead?

For me, there is so much football on these days that i only watch and care about Cov and England games (with a soft spot for Gibraltar as my family come from there).

pipkin73

Is that the channel its on abroad that's stopping ifollow?
No, it's on a few of them. Mainly Scandinavian and Arabic.
Arabic is beIN Sports, probably the biggest sports channel in the world and we were on 2 channels with them, all but one premier league game was only on one channel with them. We were also on their French beIN sports Channel. Between beIN Sports & DAZN Sky Sports have a fierce rivalry for football and boxing. DAZN are buying up all the rights abroad as they become available. They now show Premier League/Championship (country dependant), Premier League darts, most boxing and UFC/MMA, snooker, pool etc etc..... and even the Champions League/Europa.

Johhny Blue

Luckily I am not able to watch it live anyway and had planned to watch on Friday night but it's just becoming silly now. It's available in England but not overseas? Are we getting to the point where overseas viewers have to register an English VPN?

Sick Boy

Luckily I am not able to watch it live anyway and had planned to watch on Friday night but it's just becoming silly now. It's available in England but not overseas? Are we getting to the point where overseas viewers have to register an English VPN?
It wouldn’t be so bad if they refunded the games not shown, it’s made worse by then increasing the prices each season too but showing less games!

FulltimeWum

Same as the radio Comms. Free if you live within CWR broadcast area. Live anywhere outside there and you have the delight of paying four quid a month to listen to the dirge.

Grendel

Bizarrely and the only time this season I’ve had a text and an e mail from the club saying I can watch todays game on I Follow

Users who are viewing this thread