Match Thread Blackburn Match Thread - 27th Feb - 3PM Kickoff - Ewood Park (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We should be winning, not losing ffs.

2 or 3 changes needed. Although most of us could tell that before we kicked off.

Paul Anthony

Bloody hell, it's the same kind of thing every game. Start well, and theb absolutely screw ourselves out of it.

Grendel

Well stats say that’s game over

Marty

awful from Hyam. Need 2 new centre backs at a minimum in the summer. thats if we keep osti.

Cavan O'Doherty

Why is Rose not ahead of Hyam? Must’ve been 5-6 goals that Hyam has been responsible for over the last couple of months, needs to be dropped. Everyone can see it.

Esoterica

One of the the things that worked so well against Brentford was that Walker and Biamou played as a pair, we're back to the strikers having half the pitch each.

Grendel

robbiekeane

How many goals have been presents like that this season?

I dunno. I get frustrated because I think if it wasn’t for all those stupid stupid errors then we would be okay this season. But I suppose if you think about it and as obvious as it sounds, but you get those errors with players who aren’t at the level. It’s consistent errors. I feel like we will be extremely lucky indeed

Users who are viewing this thread