Match Thread Blackburn Match Thread - 27th Feb - 3PM Kickoff - Ewood Park (2 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

There's no away commentary option as per the last few weeks (can't travel due to COVID), so click the cog on ifollow and choose home commentary to hear the Blackburn lot.

Thank you. I’ve got the home commentary on now. Was hoping for a work around!

I’ve watched the last few games on Sky and the last home game I watched (I’ve got a CCM) commentary was on!

Chip Batch

Annoying having to listen to the Blackburn commentators. Now getting excited that they knocked the ball in the channel to chase and Hyam cleared it for a throw in 🙄

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It was an awkward height and he was being challenged by the defender. If he waited for it to drop and they nicked it away which they would have, people would be on at him for not acting quick enough.
Had a pop, right choice

It's a real lack of quality I'm afraid.

We won't be on top like this all game. We need to take our chances whilst we have them.

Go one up and we could get several against these lot.

Sky Blue Pete

One of their midfielders has suddenly decided to start playing. Putting us under pressure and running straight at the defence

covcity4life

Poor play in the middle by shipley. James looking very bright a little bit further forward. Showing hamer how it’s done
Don't get carried away

Rmemeber you said gyokres much better than Biamou after a sub appearence

And you said burge was a championship level keeper.

Frostie

They're coming into it much more now. Their midfield & forward line is very strong. Rothwell is a terrific player.

Grendel

Don't get carried away

Rmemeber you said gyokres much better than Biamou after a sub appearence

And you said burge was a championship level keeper.

I would hope for Gyorkes career he is better than biamou or might do something else

Users who are viewing this thread