Blackburn away (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

£15 a ticket!

torchomatic

Brilliant! My son is 18 on Tuesday, however I'll be getting the ticket tomorrow when he's still 17 so only two quid for him!

pusbccfc

Initial allocation is over 4000. We'll obviously get the full 7000 if needed.

Even with nothing to play for we should be looking at 5000, surely? Last away game of the season. An easy 10 points for those who complain it's a closed door etc.

SkyBlueSoul

3 purchased, chance for us to have lunch and a catch up with the Rovers side of the family before heading to the game together (but in different stands obviously)

torchomatic

Brilliant! My son is 18 on Tuesday, however I'll be getting the ticket tomorrow when he's still 17 so only two quid for him!
Bastards. Had to buy an 18 year old ticket. TBF, he will be 18 by the time of the game and both our tickets including postage are still cheaper than the price for just mine usually, so no complaints.

Blackburn have to be commended for the ticket prices.

Adge

Finally! Not in the home end for this one 😁
Don’t think we will sell the initial first batch of 4,000 odd as the novelty factor of this season will probably be worn off after Sunday (but hopefully not). Hats off to Blackburn though for the pricing 👍

cstring82

Two purchased, bad planning on my part means I miss the QPR game due to my lads rugby tour in Minehead so this will be our last game of the season (subject to a win Sunday!!).
Great pricing as well

clint van damme

Finally! Not in the home end for this one 😁
Don’t think we will sell the initial first batch of 4,000 odd as the novelty factor of this season will probably be worn off after Sunday (but hopefully not). Hats off to Blackburn though for the pricing 👍

Chance for people who were moaning about 'the closed shop' to get there points up and for a decent price

messiahrobins

Hope we take 7,000 and we all spend the whole match singing the Mcfadzean song. Guy is a legend and it was worse than a tragedy when he left us really, and awful moment and he deserves a proper farewell.

Bosworth Blue

This should have been a 7k sell out with big play off implications. Sadly Wembley took over.

The fans singing ‘Wembley again’ seriously embarrass us. We lost last time and will lose this time. It’s nothing to sing about. The players performance replicated the fans behaviour

CV22SBA

Hope we take 7,000 and we all spend the whole match singing the Mcfadzean song. Guy is a legend and it was worse than a tragedy when he left us really, and awful moment and he deserves a proper farewell.
It would be nice but no chance we will take 7K. Its been a costly few months and playoffs are almost out of reach now. Fail to beat Hull and i can see no more than 2-3K going. Its a bloody long way and a shite away day really.

Hope i'm wrong though.

pusbccfc

This should have been a 7k sell out with big play off implications. Sadly Wembley took over.

The fans singing ‘Wembley again’ seriously embarrass us. We lost last time and will lose this time. It’s nothing to sing about. The players performance replicated the fans behaviour

Brilliant song. We go most seasons now

Flying Fokker

It would be nice but no chance we will take 7K. Its been a costly few months and playoffs are almost out of reach now. Fail to beat Hull and i can see no more than 2-3K going. Its a bloody long way and a shite away day really.

Hope i'm wrong though.
They’ve sold more than that already.

Users who are viewing this thread