Bizarre Idea (3 Viewers)

Ccfc1979

...but Leeds are being taken over for £50m. Means Bates is without a club again. He seemed to know a lot of the goings on with Cov when he slagged Ranson and SISU off two years ago. Takes over clubs that are failing. Wasn't he mates with McGin and Richardson? Could he take over with Wise? Completely random thought. Like to see him try upping our ticket prices. Ha ha

skyblueman

Can't see anyone buying this off SISU - their expectations and valuation of the club are simply way too high

Only way anyone else is going to come in is if club goes into Administration after SISU have had enough of the losses - that will be this season if we don't go up

mr_monkey101

you think that sisu are bad?... if bates got his dirty hands on us it would be even worse

Ccfc1979

I agree. Wouldn't be surprised for him to be on the look out for his next victim though...behind those shaded glasses.

skybluedaze

...but Leeds are being taken over for £50m. Means Bates is without a club again. He seemed to know a lot of the goings on with Cov when he slagged Ranson and SISU off two years ago. Takes over clubs that are failing. Wasn't he mates with McGin and Richardson? Could he take over with Wise? Completely random thought. Like to see him try upping our ticket prices. Ha ha

Anyone would be better than the current owners. One thing about Ken Bates is that he manages to bring in money men after him. I don't know how he does it. I don't think he's as a bad as people make him out to be either. He just gets a lot of bad press! I've heard a lot of good things about him. He's certainly done a good job for Leeds. I don't think he'll be taking another club on though, he's probably going to retire.

JulianDarbyFTW

Bates does a lot for people that doesnt get reported. A reporter on the radio recently ran through a list of things he did that were positive, both from a footballing and a personal perspective, and he sounds like a good bloke. As always, the bad stuff gets the press, the good stuff gets ignored. Having said that, I'd still be worried if he came.

Users who are viewing this thread