Bite Size Guide (1 Viewer)

topcat

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/bite-sized-guide-troubles-facing-11856439

Having read the above thread it would appear that Sisu have put all their eggs in the judicial review basket. Why else would they still be here? I have read many threads asking this question and the answer is...........money, lots of it! I'm guessing that they believe if they were to win the judicial review - and all of the subsequent legal action they could recoup all of their losses, with even more legal action against ACL, the Council, Wasps and anyone else that they can sue. I see no other reason that they are still here and any actions or protests fall of deaf ears while they gamble on a big payday. If they were to sell or liquidate they would lose the chance to have their days in court. So hold tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

clint van damme

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/bite-sized-guide-troubles-facing-11856439

Having read the above thread it would appear that Sisu have put all their eggs in the judicial review basket. Why else would they still be here? I have read many threads asking this question and the answer is...........money, lots of it! I'm guessing that they believe if they were to win the judicial review - and all of the subsequent legal action they could recoup all of their losses, with even more legal action against ACL, the Council, Wasps and anyone else that they can sue. I see no other reason that they are still here and any actions or protests fall of deaf ears while they gamble on a big payday. If they were to sell or liquidate they would lose the chance to have their days in court. So hold tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Is that correct? I thought they could carry on regardless of whether the ystill own the club.

Bruce the Boot

I dont think they are hear for legals , Creative accounting yes .

ceetee

I didn't think CCFC were a party to JR2, therefore I can't see that ownership is relevant.
Indeed if they were forced to sell CCFC under duress they could surely add it to their list of perceived grievances

chiefdave

Is that correct? I thought they could carry on regardless of whether the ystill own the club.
Not sure that's right. Anyone can bring a JR. Maybe they mean the organisation that original started the JR being liquidated but that wouldn't necessarily happen if the club was liquidated would it?

Bruce the Boot

What sort? Do explain a bit more what you mean..

Im no accountant or legal beagle , but nobody can come up with a concrete account of why they are here . My theory is it must be benefiting their organisation in some way and that must be financially or else they would definitely not be here .

Bruce the Boot

Shock, you haven't got a clue what you are actually talking about for a change.

Why do you even come on here? As you don't use it to put an opinion across like everybody else.

And you shoot from the hip all the time !

Nick

Administrator
Im no accountant or legal beagle , but nobody can come up with a concrete account of why they are here . My theory is it must be benefiting their organisation in some way and that must be financially or else they would definitely not be here .
So you are just making it up?

Bruce the Boot

Shock, you haven't got a clue what you are actually talking about for a change.

Why do you even come on here? As you don't use it to put an opinion across like everybody else.

DO you know what Nick plenty people give their opinion on here and if its different to yours you spit ya dummy out , You accuse everybody of something or other when your the master of Wum and Spin ;)

Nick

Administrator
DO you know what Nick plenty people give their opinion on here and if its different to yours you spit ya dummy out , You accuse everybody of something or other when your the master of Wum and Spin ;)
Strange, I'm only saying you are on here to wum...

Nick

Administrator
Here you go again , you cant help yourself can you :)
You don't know about accounts etc, but as nobody has said why they are here they must be creative accounting?

Yet you are saying people shouldn't do anything that could harm their business on another thread.

As I said, you are only here to wum and troll. Please stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread