Bit of fun on a Sunday night! (1 Viewer)

procdoc

If you’re as bored as I am have a go at this quiz. Can you name every player that featured in a squad for us in the premier league? Let us know your scores!

wantageskyblue

If you’re as bored as I am have a go at this quiz. Can you name every player that featured in a squad for us in the premier league? Let us know your scores!

I got 54% correct - would have got a few more if I had remembered how to spell some players’ names. Missed a couple of really obvious ones too.

Greggs

About as much fun as counting how many malteasers can fit in a wheelie bin

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

About as much fun as counting how many malteasers can fit in a wheelie bin

giphy.gif

Greggs

Sorry, just finished counting, 37426 malteasers in total. Had to sell my car to my mate to help with the funding, so if anyone has a spare method of transport that they would be interested in trading for malteasers please let me know. Thank you

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sorry, just finished counting, 37426 malteasers in total. Had to sell my car to my mate to help with the funding, so if anyone has a spare method of transport that they would be interested in trading for malteasers please let me know. Thank you
Can you not just use the maltesers like ball bearings and slide on them?

skybluelee

76. Quite pleased with that. Some of them didn't play for us, PL or otherwise, which threw me. Peter Shilton for example.

And I thought Nuzzo only played in the League Cup debacle at Tranmere.

Users who are viewing this thread