Birmingham v Millwall (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I will post what I want thanks. If lots of people are saying he had died, I will post that people are saying he has died.

You sound like a spoilt brat - yes you can say what you want ‘thanks’ but you can be man enough to face the consequences.

You posted unsubstantiated hearsay from Twitter , posted it as a fact on here (no mention of ‘people are saying’) and then reacted like a 14 year old brat when challenged and finally edited the post.

It’s disrespectful to those involved to recirculate bullshit that their loved one has died.

Grendel

You sound like a spoilt brat - yes you can say what you want ‘thanks’ but you can be man enough to face the consequences.

You posted unsubstantiated hearsay from Twitter , posted it as a fact on here (no mention of ‘people are saying’) and then reacted like a 14 year old brat when challenged and finally edited the post.

It’s disrespectful to those involved to recirculate bullshit that their loved one has died.

How is Amsterdam today?

• Wow
Reactions: SBT

Ccfcisparks

Well on the Millwall forum the thread title was “Millwall fan died” so go and moan at them too.

Snowflake.

Briles

The tribalism in football shows just how far we are from being fully evolved. Some absolute morons about.

AOM

There was a (pretty big) Birmingham fan the other week on his own after the game just staring out Cov fans who were making their way from the ground (with children) and telling them to wipe the smirks off their faces. Told us to "fuck off back to our shit hole".
It's a football match, so many absolute dickheads about

CV22SBA

There was a (pretty big) Birmingham fan the other week on his own after the game just staring out Cov fans who were making their way from the ground (with children) and telling them to wipe the smirks off their faces. Told us to "fuck off back to our shit hole".
It's a football match, so many absolute dickheads about
I don't really enjoy going to away games anymore and my son will only go to home games. He got put off originally at Sheff Utd away by the antics of our own fans on the train but then he changed his mind and came to Boro and after witnessing a Cov fan get battered on the way back to the car park he just hates it and won't go now.

I love my sport, not just football and you never get any trouble outside of football. Even in the US i've attended NBA, NFL & MLB and its a great family atmosphere. Just don't get the anger in football.

Reactions: AOM

AOM

I don't really enjoy going to away games anymore and my son will only go to home games. He got put off originally at Sheff Utd away by the antics of our own fans on the train but then he changed his mind and came to Boro and after witnessing a Cov fan get battered on the way back to the car park he just hates it and won't go now.

I love my sport, not just football and you never get any trouble outside of football. Even in the US i've attended NBA, NFL & MLB and its a great family atmosphere. Just don't get the anger in football.

Sorry to hear about your sons experiences, nobody should have to feel too intimidated to attend football matches and it also puts off potential future fans.
Does sometimes feel that some don't even really care about the football and it's a day out to get off your face and kick off

CV22SBA

Sorry to hear about your sons experiences, nobody should have to feel too intimidated to attend football matches and it also puts off potential future fans.
Does sometimes feel that some don't even really care about the football and it's a day out to get off your face and kick off
100% spot on and Sheff Utd away was a classic example of that. A number of large groups already pissed at 8.30am and snorting coke on the train for the early kick off.

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread