Birmingham to retire number 22 (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Yes this realy is happening he made 41 appearances in the championship

Scored 4 and made 3 assists

Nick

Administrator
Although he might come good because of potential, it's not as if he was amazing from them and singlehandedly got them promoted.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Personally I quite like the int cricket thing where your number is what number player you are to pull on the shirt. Number will always be yours regardless.

Difficult of course if you're player 9,780 to play for the club to fit in on a shirt.

Evo1883

Why stop there, name a stand after him, the training complex... Embarrassing
giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

Some of the legends I can sort of get but he has hardly been a Maldini, that shirt can be brought back for his son.

lifeskyblue

Absolutely ridiculous...how long before we have a left back with a 137 number on his back because we have retired so many numbers for players who have become 5minute legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

If we're at St Andrews again some of our players will have played there more times than him.

sapf0

As a Birmingham fan It is ridiculous. The kid hasn’t made the decision but has been ripped for it, even Stourbridge FC taking the piss. The kid should get his first months wages, but they, flatten theirstadium 😂

On a serious note regarding Jude. He could have walked abroad for 250k like that Louie Barry ‘scam’ where the West Brom academy manager went to Villa, & then this kid Louie Barry left for Barca for peanuts, then moved on to Villa 6 months later. The kid ain’t a Barca kind of player, it was a setup rob the Baggies allegedly.

Anyway, Jude done his club right when many would not have. I think Utd were trying to get him to come on the cheap & it put him off them. The kids got morals.

He’ll captain England one day like he has at every age so far. He’ll be a #8 at the top level instead of feckin everywhere but goal for us.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

As a Birmingham fan It is ridiculous. The kid hasn’t made the decision but has been ripped for it, even Stourbridge FC taking the piss. The kid should get his first months wages, but they, flatten theirstadium 😂

On a serious note regarding Jude. He could have walked abroad for 250k like that Louie Barry ‘scam’ where the West Brom academy manager went to Villa, & then this kid Louie Barry left for Barca for peanuts, then moved on to Villa 6 months later. The kid ain’t a Barca kind of player, it was a setup rob the Baggies allegedly.

Anyway, Jude done his club right when many would not have. I think Utd were trying to get him to come on the cheap & it put him off them. The kids got morals.

He’ll captain England one day like he has at every age so far. He’ll be a #8 at the top level instead of feckin everywhere but goal for us.

Spot on, it was done right and made sure Blues got a proper fee.

I agree I think he’ll captain England one day, he’s going all the way to the top (injury preventing), fantastic support base around him!

Users who are viewing this thread