Birmingham tickets! (1 Viewer)

Doubt we'll sell as many as F.A Cup game, maybe take 2500? 3k maybe?

crowsnest

prices are for grade A fixture
Adult £30
Senior 65+ £18
Student 19 - 22 £18
13 - 18 £13
under 13 £7

smileycov

Facebook User
Depends on Fester result really, i would like to think we can do over 3k since they are just up the road. I am sure to hurl abuse at the Liar will attract some interest

Pigeon

Im going. Cheaper than the rip off Leicester game. Anyone putting a bet on King not playing?

rob9872

As someone who has recieved an injury similar to that of Busst on the football field, I usually hate to see even opposing players get injured badly, but I have to be completely honest and say I would love nothing more than to see Ben Turner go through King completely and forcing him out for the entire season :)

smileycov

Facebook User
juke to get winner.....3,000 singing, "it could have been you marlon, it could have been you, o marlon it could have been you"

SkyBluePryce

What i want to see at the game-
A full away attendance with an array of new marlon king songs howled across the stadium.
Coc to go a goal down, before later equalising. With minutes to go Marlon King scores in front of the sky blues, and celebrates by holding his finger to his mouth running past our fans, or an Adebayor moment. Only to turn round to see an offside flag held high. And in the last minute Juke scoring with Smiley covs (^^^^quote above) song ringing round st Andrews. :D

siblue

Coc to go a goal down?:D
Seems like a good excuse to finally get involved,hi everyone about time i said hello,cant wait for the knew season to start happy days ahead,i say it every year so law of averages im due to get 1 right

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
What i want to see at the game-
A full away attendance with an array of new marlon king songs howled across the stadium.
Coc to go a goal down, before later equalising. With minutes to go Marlon King scores in front of the sky blues, and celebrates by holding his finger to his mouth running past our fans, or an Adebayor moment. Only to turn round to see an offside flag held high. And in the last minute Juke scoring with Smiley covs (^^^^quote above) song ringing round st Andrews. :D

Quality :D

skybluelee

As someone who has recieved an injury similar to that of Busst on the football field, I usually hate to see even opposing players get injured badly, but I have to be completely honest and say I would love nothing more than to see Ben Turner go through King completely and forcing him out for the entire season :)

What he said.

SkyBluePryce

good good, well hopefully the message gets passed to him then, though by the sounds of it he's probably prepared for the game lol :D

CovInEssex

They'll be smoke bombs there, don't worry.

Although you boys do know West Mids Police and the such read these boards for Intel?

pusbccfc

If we can find out where to get these smoke bombs from we could all dip in and get a few for each game, if marlon gets a pen throw a few on the pitch, put him of a tad ;)

Users who are viewing this thread