Match Thread Birmingham match thread (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

ironic for me, nothing says “it’s not your home”, more than what they did tonight. Clearly used their home to their advantage

covcity4life

I know we have scored a few late goals this seasom but feels like we have conceded alot od them too?

Do we just get nervous and not do basics?

Grendel

To take the positive, the fact your so pissed off we've gone out to a team in the league above after a replay, extra time and penalties shows how far we've come over the last couple of years.

A lot of teams beat teams in the division above - if we don’t get promoted we’ve come nowhere

Londonccfcfan

Very proud. If we had better finishing we’d have spanked them. We outplayed and outsang a team in the division above us. We don’t score enough and that needs sorting, but that’s not exactly a shock.

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, every reason to be optimistic, pick ourselves up and be pumped up for the rest of the season.

The future is very bright, get behind them and let’s get out of this league.

Anyone who can't take the positives out of the 2 games vs Birmingham (basically 2 away games).

Needs their head examining and can take their negativity elsewhere.

Nick

Administrator
To take the positive, the fact you're so pissed off we've gone out to a team in the league above after a replay, extra time and penalties shows how far we've come over the last couple of years.
After we have been winning twice until the last minute.

Let them do the same thing, twice.

fellatio_Martinez

Fuck it. We lost on pens to a Championship side when we should have won. There's no shame in that.

Back to the league where we have a real chance of promotion.

giphy.gif

Ring Of Steel

Need to smash Bolton this weekend. Agree with others that we lack that extra striker who’d get us over the line and into the autos though.
Yeah you’re right here- I’m not stupid, I’m pretty proud and actually very excited at how we are progressing, but I also know that sooner or later we are gonna get to crunch games and need a goal desperately- at the moment we can’t finish enough chances.

Dickie

Clive in commentary - “do you think they’ve practiced penalties?”

Oggy - “nah.“

Quite fucking clearly

Grendel

Jesus Debbie Downer. Enjoy yourself occasionally. It's supposed to be entertainment.

There’s no point in making platitudes like we should take a lot from that. We’ve taken 120 minutes of energy taken for nothing

cc84cov

Absolutely gutted how did that cross go in you know your lucks down in a penalty shoot out when things like that Happen proud of the team we were the better wife by far

Users who are viewing this thread