Birmingham city away tickets (1 Viewer)

Went on sale late at 10.15am. Managed to get 2 for me and my son. There were queues outside the ticket office early this morning as well

Evo1883

There were lots of people at the stadium today , many will have missed out because there was only 18 tickets left and many still outside when I left

Terry Gibson's perm

Birmingham must be struggling financially as the crowds are low and they must have a fair sized wage bill with players like Deeney there

pusbccfc

No chance they sell out every week due to the stand closures.

They have hardly sold out the 18k all season.

This one will be sold out though. I have 3 tickets in the main stand from my Mrs' family. Easily done if you know someone.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Tried for 1 hour and didn’t get any. Second week in a row - but luckily managed to get a fulham ticket when they released restricted view tickets - no silver lining here they need to sort out ticketmaster it’s awful

Malaka

It was a joke. Had four reserved and couldn't allocate them and then lost them

CJ_covblaze

After this morning’s farce I then spent 3 hours trying to get a ticket for the Hungary game at the Molineux. Their websites and systems are terrible.

SkyBlueSoul

It was a joke. Had four reserved and couldn't allocate them and then lost them
I had a similar problem to this, had 3 in the basket but could only assign 1 of the others so just grabbed 2 before I lost them all

stay_up_skyblues

After one if anyone has a spare or hears of one going. Otherwise I’m in with the tramps in the main stand (not you pusbccfc 🤣)

slyblue57

After this morning’s farce I then spent 3 hours trying to get a ticket for the Hungary game at the Molineux. Their websites and systems are terrible.
Beat you, 3 hours 45 mins to get 2 tickets for Molineux , a farce. Up the England lol
No bloody tickets for Blues tho crap .
pusb

CJ_covblaze

Beat you, 3 hours 45 mins to get 2 tickets for Molineux , a farce. Up the England lol
No bloody tickets for Blues tho crap .
pusb

Biggest player in the game and they can’t handle a relatively small amount of traffic. After an hour and a half I finally got through to the page where it tells you how many are in each block of the Southbank and it appeared they hadn’t sold any! It then crashed.

I get that Boddy doesn’t want to upset a key partner but I do wonder if he understands where most of the frustrations are. It’s not at the small allocation that the club or TM have no control over, it’s that fans aren’t able to complete the transaction due to the website crashing and tickets not being on sale when they’re meant to be. Most are at work and may only have a 10 minute window to log in and buy. They can’t sit there refreshing for 15-20 mins. Saw that Walsall put a message out about Ticketmaster causing them problems so we know we’re not alone.

Last edited:

Bugsy

Fear not the game is on the red button for us who unfortunately can't make it

.....PUSB

Screenshot_20220411-202858_Chrome.jpg

The Great Eastern

Does red button have comms? Like follow.

Seems most of the games ive not made have been on red button tempted to get sky and stop paying for ifollow
Red button has comms but is as basic as it comes. One camera and no replays. Certainly better than nothing at all tho.

slyblue57

Well if anyone does want to watch it on the red button or suddenly can nt make it....... I ll happily take two tickets anytime up to 45 mins before kick off .
pusb

King Robins

SOLD

I have 1 spare adult ticket available for face value £30, can be collected from Keresley or the Tavern on Friday morning before 11.30.

Send a DM if interested

SOLD

Last edited:

CBS16

Anyone know if they do cash on the gate in the home end? Asking for a 'home' fan whose not been there since pre COVID PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread