Billy Kee (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Isn't this the Sunderland fan again who makes things up and doesn't check his facts?

pastythegreat

Isn't this the Sunderland fan again who makes things up and doesn't check his facts?
Lincoln fan, yes, same bloke. Same bloke who said we had a leaky defence and just happened to fall into the play offs.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

What do we think of billy kee though?

How often you see players do well as the big fish in the small pond and not be able to transfer their goals and ability to a bigger pond.
Admittedly I haven’t seen much of him I know he scored a lot of pens, he isn’t big is he? Is he more in the McNulty mold of striker?

Nick

Administrator
How often you see players do well as the big fish in the small pond and not be able to transfer their goals and ability to a bigger pond.
Admittedly I haven’t seen much of him I know he scored a lot of pens, he isn’t big is he? Is he more in the McNulty mold of striker?

Nah he's a lot slower than McNulty.

He's more a James Collins type.

Mr Panda

Will be an unpopular opinion but no thanks. I feel like League One is a step up in terms of athletisism which Billy doesn't have.

My prediction is that players like Kee and Akinfenwa will be significantly less effective this season.

JimmyHillsbeard

Laughed in Doyle’s face as MD tried to intimidate him at a corner in our defeat at Accrington. Apart from that display of chutzpah I wasn’t that impressed with him on that occasion. By the time they came to the Ricoh however he was having a stormer of a season. Holds up the ball well for a fairly short striker and seemed pretty clinical in front of goal.

Whether I’d like to go for him or not is immaterial. He’s not available.

fernandopartridge

He came out publicly about his battle with depression earlier this season (before Rose was the 'first')

I can't see Accy letting him go, him wanting to leave or us wanting to sign him. Especially with the support he had from Coleman.

He is mates with Tom Davies mind.

Users who are viewing this thread