Billy Daniels handed squad number (1 Viewer)

skybluek

billy daniels??

Looks like he gonna play apart Tomoz so does anyone know what type of player he his what's his best assets are & wouldn't jonson Clarke Harris be a better bet as he has more goals than daniels and is big strong fast can finish

rob9872

I can't make my mind up whether to blame Daniels, Thorn or SISU for our current predicament. I suspect it's a combination of all three.

Billy Daniels is a striker who has been converted to an attacking midfielder. Good player but a majority of his goals have come from penalties and set pieces rather than open play. Johnson Clarke-Harris is the more prolific of the two and a out and out striker and I personally would have thrown him in instead. Either way, good luck to him!

stupot07

I thought Daniels was the youth teams top scorer and was playin up front with wiseman, with Clarke-Harris on the bench?

No, Clarke-Harris has been the out and out striker this year and has played far more frequently than Wiseman who has often come on as a substitute. Billy Daniels is definitely being played as a midfielder. I managed to see all the home games up til about 2 months ago. They play some good football without having any outstanding star players.

Pigeon

No one expects him to come on and score at hat-trick and single handedly keep us up as no one expects any of our players to anything. Good luck to the lad, I hope he does well.

oakey

No one expects him to come on and score at hat-trick and single handedly keep us up as no one expects any of our players to anything. Good luck to the lad, I hope he does well.
On the contrary I fully expect a Boys Own debut hat trick.

farawayblue

Seen Billy play a few times with the academy he is a quality player, just hope if he gets a game the fans get behind him and the team. Jonson Clarke Harris looks class big strong and powerfull would be worth giving him a chance too.

Users who are viewing this thread