Bigirimana (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

What happened to this lad being a quality, creative player eh? Awful performance

Nick

Administrator
I have to say he was one of our better players today, he put a couple of good through balls through. Much better than Mr Coventry himself!

Nonleagueherewecome

Funny how opinions differ: I thought that was his 2nd best game for us, and he was our 3rd best player today after Clarke and Hussey!

Otis

I thought he played well today.

One of our better players. Thomas was poor, McSheffrey was worse and Oliver Norwood was even worse still.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought he played well today.

One of our better players. Thomas was poor, McSheffrey was worse and Oliver Norwood was even worse still.

Agreed with that. Possibly Norwoods worst game for us. Didn't look like a young Scholes today, did he?

Otis

How many passes did he play behind the player he was passing to so that the receiving player had to go backwards to retrieve the ball?

Bigi was fine.

AFCCOVENTRY

He is a kid. Give him a break.

He came into the team too early in his career.

The people you should be pointing your finger at are players like Clingan, Chef, Bell, Deegan, Baker etc

Sutty

He was one of four that can take some pride in their performance today I thought, the others being Cody, Hussey and Clarke.

Nonleagueherewecome

Do you have a spreadsheet so I can look at all of your post match rankings? :D

You've got it right there: the rest were "unplaced"!

Il Pirata

Exactly. Players like Bigirimana are not the ones you look towards. The experienced players are the ones who are supposed to lift the team. They just aren't good or strong enough mentally.

Still, if we'd had the likes of Nimely and Norwood from the start of the season we'd have been ok, it becomes painfully obvious how light the squad was in the first half of the season.

Nonleagueherewecome

He looks much better without Sammy on the pitch, as ever. Got forwards, tackled well, was our best and most creative passer. Created our best chance when Cody hit the post..Jesus, what are some people watching?!?

Nick

Administrator
He looks much better without Sammy on the pitch, as ever. Got forwards, tackled well, was our best and most creative passer. Created our best chance when Cody hit the post..Jesus, what are some people watching?!?

Yep, he put in a great couple of tackles.

It is the same people who will come out and say how well McSheffrey played because he is from Coventry.

SkyBlue

Hmmm, looks like I'm the only one disappointed with Bigirimana's development then. He looked extremely promising pre-season and in the first few games but has faded away drastically. People have said he is playing out of position though

Il Pirata

Hmmm, looks like I'm the only one disappointed with Bigirimana's development then. He looked extremely promising pre-season and in the first few games but has faded away drastically. People have said he is playing out of position though
If he's got talent he'll come good again, don't worry about that. He got burnt out earlier in the season with too many games, and the current circumstances are hardly ideal for any kid.

Glen

He was ok today but we ar just doomed we have no money, no ground soon to have no players and will have no fans at this rate

stupot07

I thought he played well too, along with Clarke and hussey and Norwood in patches. Thomas was pretty average though

stupot07

Thomas was poor.

Thought Baker looked quite sharp when he came on mind.

Baker did frustrate me in the 75 min - we had a throw in, he controlled the ball turner inside. He had 20 yards space to attack under no pressure and instead decided to try and hit a 50 yard pass out wide to sheffers... Grrrrr, other than that he did ok.

SkyBlue

Baker did frustrate me in the 75 min - we had a throw in, he controlled the ball turner inside. He had 20 yards space to attack under no pressure and instead decided to try and hit a 50 yard pass out wide to sheffers... Grrrrr, other than that he did ok.

McSheffery was more at fault for that, could have easily got to it if he had bothered running

J

Jack Griffin

I think you are missing the point here, Bigi did some stuff well, but he also did some stuff very badly particularly near the end when he started giving the ball away, inconsistancy born of tiredness, naivety & inexperience, ... he will be better next year.

Users who are viewing this thread