Bigi (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

so with cargill gone back - there is now room for him in the squad
will be interesting if TM goes back to him now

I would personally drop him straight in with Rose - as i think the midfield has been lacklustre for the last few games

shy_tall_knight

When Bigi came on against Gillingham is was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a professional footballer. His first touch, tackling and passing - it was hard to distinguish between them as wasn't clear, he was a better player than that when he left us in 2012, I'd be wary about letting him near the matchday squad, it looks like he has completely lost his confidence.

torchomatic

Hopefully Martin will be back tonight.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

When Bigi came on against Gillingham is was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a professional footballer. His first touch, tackling and passing - it was hard to distinguish between them as wasn't clear, he was a better player than that when he left us in 2012, I'd be wary about letting him near the matchday squad, it looks like he has completely lost his confidence.

Think if you went down the memorial park on a Sunday you'd have found 20+ players who wouldn't have looked as out of place as he did that day.

no_loyalty

If Cargill is out long term, I'd be tempted to forget Bigi and re-sign Ryan Kent on loan before he joins Sheff United (CET rumour)

ClarkeZ

Yes because Ryan Kent with all of his two? assists and one goal is the solution to our problem.
The lack of production of any kind that Kent offered us is the last thing we need. He will beat men and look exciting all game long but he cant pass or understand when someone is in a better position. Come to think of it, we already have one of those players in the team.

Unless Bigi has done some serious work on the training ground his return would concern me. I would like to be proven wrong, we need someone to step up and drive the team through the rot. Again, whether you like him or not, possibly the most vocal and passionate player we have got is playing for scunny...

skybluesam66

Yes because Ryan Kent with all of his two? assists and one goal is the solution to our problem.
The lack of production of any kind that Kent offered us is the last thing we need. He will beat men and look exciting all game long but he cant pass or understand when someone is in a better position. Come to think of it, we already have one of those players in the team.

Unless Bigi has done some serious work on the training ground his return would concern me. I would like to be proven wrong, we need someone to step up and drive the team through the rot. Again, whether you like him or not, possibly the most vocal and passionate player we have got is playing for scunny...

Jordan clarke was shite

ClarkeZ

Jordan clarke was shite

Don't know if a joke has gone over my head..?

I understand that people are concerned over a slightly headless chicken approach at times, but JOB was about as passionate as they come, always talking, always putting in 100%. We need someone to help spearhead a revival, clearly those on the pitch at the moment aren't doing that.

skybluebeduff

Personally I would like to see him pick up his football boots, and hang them on his peg on the wall, and retire, for life.

Nick

Administrator
Could he follow in Billy Daniels foot steps? Apart from being a Millionaire from Newcastle.

coop

Why is mogga using Kent going back as where the problem comes from he was no good.Bigi is not good enough either and shouldn't of been signed.Mogga has made some awful signings.

fernandopartridge

Why is mogga using Kent going back as where the problem comes from he was no good.Bigi is not good enough either and shouldn't of been signed.Mogga has made some awful signings.

It's not about the individual as such, it's about what he brought to the team. He brought that pace on the breakaway, a different dynamic and his dribbling skills drew opposition players towards him.

As for Bigi, he isn't that bad and Vincelot in the last couple of games has been far worse than Bigi was when playing.

Users who are viewing this thread