Bigi! (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

>Gael Bigirimana shortlisted for Football League Apprentice of the Year.
>Well done young fella!

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2605352,00.html

Didn't realise he was an apprentice. I thought he was a fully fledged Footballer. Infact I didn't realise that you could be an apprentice accredited footballer with qualifications as a pro.

ccfcway

good luk to the chap !

Obita has only played one game on loan someone, so its a straight fight between Bigi and Williams !

pusbccfc

In other news him and Jordan Clarke are training with the academy boys.

He's gone back because we have depth in midfield he hasn't got in.
Bigi is trying to get as many games as possible.

SkyBlue_Am

Well done Bigi for just getting nominated hopefully he can win it :claping hands:

(Also never heard of this award before lol)

Marty

Personally don't think he deserves it, apart from the inital burst onto the scene I think hes been poor (we all know the issues so won't go into that), Cyrus deserves it more for me, has been a lot more consistent over the season.

ccfcway

Personally don't think he deserves it, apart from the inital burst onto the scene I think hes been poor (we all know the issues so won't go into that), Cyrus deserves it more for me, has been a lot more consistent over the season.

as opposed to an apprentice who has played one game on loan at a lower league club ?, who he is up against ?

Marty

No, just saying Gael doesn't deserve it and a more worthy candidate would be Cyrus.

Sky

My guess is it is u18s and Cyrus is 19. Anyone gael Is on of the most technically gifted players in our squad we just need to give him the experience

stupot07

perhaps the apprentice of the year is more than just playing first team games, perhaps Bigi's the first one to training and the last one to leave, perhaps he's helpful around the training ground, supportive of the younger lads, tries hard in his studies and on the training ground.....

ccfcway

I dont like liars, i dont like cheats, i dont like arse lickers.........

Who will be the Apprentice

Waldorf

Apparently it's about achievement on and off the field - e.g. includes academic achievement, attitude etc.

And he's been playing for the academy recently - he's still technically an academy player.

Covstu

I do love the way that all threads turn from positivity to negativity very quickly! Good luck to the lad, i think he deserves it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Apparently it's about achievement on and off the field - e.g. includes academic achievement, attitude etc.

And he's been playing for the academy recently - he's still technically an academy player.

Yes, they take into account attitude & off-the-field factors as well. I think the bloke who won it 2 or 3 seasons ago got released by Exeter without ever playing a league game, but he'd studied hard and did well in his exams!

Users who are viewing this thread