Biggest difference this season? (1 Viewer)

Adge

Marosi - free
Dabo - free
Mcfadz - free
Hyam - free
McCallum - free
Kelly - free
Westbrooke - free

How the fuck have we managed that?
Er, by not paying any money!

Sky Blue Harry H

My intention wasn’t to blame Oggy! He was a great servant to the club. But we can’t deny the difference. Marosi is a great Gk anyway but you can see the difference from last season and this one.

Congratulations on your first like, even if it was from covcity4life

TTG

giphy.gif

GaryJones

Big difference for me is we have stayed (by and large) injury free so we have had a settled team - quality players in depth for when we do need to make a change and the major difference - GRIT - look at the games that we have come from being behind this season - we would not have done that in previous years thats for sure!

Sky Blue Pete

Big difference for me is we have stayed (by and large) injury free so we have had a settled team - quality players in depth for when we do need to make a change and the major difference - GRIT - look at the games that we have come from being behind this season - we would not have done that in previous years thats for sure!
We haven’t really

max
Jones
Jobello
Kelly

I think we’ve had more cover

that said if rose and mcfadzean are out tomorrow. There’s a test

robbiekeane

I think we had a bit of nightmare start when i comes to injuries (Allen, Jones still out, Godden out with his groin...3 big players, think there were a couple more too). Difference is we've had real strength in depth. We probably have 2 first teams we could play

Users who are viewing this thread