Big support = Defeat! (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I think its the barrage of abuse that comes after it that is hilarious! Doesn't happen at home........ :)

Mr T - Sukka!

Seems to be the way unfortunatley. A big crowd and we seem to blow it. You can always tell big crowd = big dissapointment.

The loss today wasnt too bad, remeber alot of the squad are kids. They have done very well so far.

CJ_covblaze

Big away crowd like at MK last season?

letsallsingtogether

yep maybe they should play behind closed doors would win 5-0 every week then,
We have always been that way full house at home or large away following and we crumble there were a few exceptions but on the whole disappointing.
Bring on Stevenage.

Oh well, at least they'll be back to the usual 1.5k superfans next week.

Mrpipes

Actually heard booing today after our season so far that was unacceptable to say the least
There's been a lot of first gamers there today and their negativity shone out from the crowd , thanks for the support to those guys , I guess we won't be seeing you till the next jpt semi final or something , you did well

steveo1987

Actually heard booing today after our season so far that was unacceptable to say the least
There's been a lot of first gamers there today and their negativity shone out from the crowd , thanks for the support to those guys , I guess we won't be seeing you till the next jpt semi final or something , you did well

Back to sixfields next week,no shouty types

thaiskyblue

People on here were getting way carried away with the results we were getting, i agree with the manager who has said on quite a few occasions " THAT AVOIDING RELEGATION WILL BE A DECENT SEASON". We have lots of youngsters and a very small squad, i think as well as we've played, i think we've taken teams by surprise with our attacking style, which i think we should stick too, but fans should just have to remember most of our team are still learning , so mistakes and losses will happen.

bigfatronssba

Yep, those glory hunting Man Utd types love the Johnsons Paint Trophy.

Johnnythespider

I didn't hear any booing I reckon you must have been hearing it in your head, maybe you should get your pipes syringed. Also that shiny thing wasn't negativity, the sun was out. We didn't lose because of how many fans were there we lost because Micky Adams sent his team out to get in our faces in the second half and it worked

People on here were getting way carried away with the results we were getting, i agree with the manager who has said on quite a few occasions " THAT AVOIDING RELEGATION WILL BE A DECENT SEASON". We have lots of youngsters and a very small squad, i think as well as we've played, i think we've taken teams by surprise with our attacking style, which i think we should stick too, but fans should just have to remember most of our team are still learning , so mistakes and losses will happen.

Agree 100% People were calling him the second coming after 3 wins! Thorn had 3 wins! Coleman did, and so has pretty much every manager we ever had! real test of a manager is when the tactics aren't working you have others up your sleeve. From what I have seen from his arrival this is a massive deficiency of SP. Remember last season? He insisted on playing on ground even when the pitch was a quagmire gigiddy.

I am still in 2 minds with him. Sure he has had a good run, stats so far this season excluding pre-season :

W 4 D 2 L 3 win ratio = 44%

Good but not stunning. And his one senior signing is very poor so far.

The fact a poor Port Vale side were able to score 3 goals against city (only the 2nd time they have managed to achieve 3 goals this season), and we are leaking more than the titanic has to be cause for concern.

I know Keegan used this theory, but Keegan ultimately failed using this system! If the defence can sort it out then maybe there is no cause for concern, but I just haven't seen a single sign of improvement in the defence since august.

Need to sort it out SP - because if the goals dry up we will be in the brown stuff

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

That is why they play so well nice and quiet for them like they have said more like a preseason friendly therefore no pressure.

No booing you may wake someone up.:D

Back to sixfields next week,no shouty types

Users who are viewing this thread