Big Sam to sue Steve Kean (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Hardly surprising really - it's a no lose situation - either a big out of court pay-off, or a day in court to expose what really went on in 2010, which Venky's will be desperate to avoid

I've seen the video and Kean appears to refer to Sam as "a crook", and saying that this is why he was fired. Libellous?

Either way, there is something dodgy going on with Kean - heard a rumour his brother is a shareholder or something involved with Venky's hence why he got the job and appears unsackable.

Brighton Sky Blue

His agent is the same who persuaded Venky's to buy the club, that is how he's staying there. Combine that with the likelihood that the Venkys know very little about football and are running the club from India, and it looks fairly grim for them right now.

CJparker

Agree - but how come the agent has got so much sway over Venky's?

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree - but how come the agent has got so much sway over Venky's?

That I don't know the answer to-all I know is he brokered the deal that got them into the club. If you wanted to be cynical, you'd say that Kean used his agent's contacts to bring in clueless owners who could easily be manipulated. I actually don't think that Venky's mean any malice in the way they've run Blackburn-they just genuinely have no idea what they've got themselves into; SISU however know full well what they're doing now.

Users who are viewing this thread