Big plans for Ryton (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

More cost effective to partner with UoW as they already own the land and it’s not likely to go for housing.

slowpoke

More cost effective to partner with UoW as they already own the land and it’s not likely to go for housing.
There certainly is scope at the Uni, perhaps not as big as the Leicester one which has a a stadium and pitches galore but would be probably twice as big as Ryton, not sure how much spare land there is at Ryton to expand it’s got that fishing lake one side. At least we are turning Ryton as it is into hopefully a class facility and the academy still has the Higgs which is decent to be fair and in a good spot.

GaryPendrysEyes

It’s a myth that we get more injuries than any other team
It’s not a myth that we got 3 key injuries in the opening minutes of each half though. Hopefully someone is looking at that. It may be warm up routine or players over extending too early. (I think that was the case with Palmer).

shmmeee

There certainly is scope at the Uni, perhaps not as big as the Leicester one which has a a stadium and pitches galore but would be probably twice as big as Ryton, not sure how much spare land there is at Ryton to expand it’s got that fishing lake one side. At least we are turning Ryton as it is into hopefully a class facility and the academy still has the Higgs which is decent to be fair and in a good spot.

I don’t think Leicester should be the aim necessarily. If we get to the point of having won the PL we can worry about that.

slowpoke

I don’t think so either but if we can get the pitches right and indoor facilities to match that has to be the aim sounds like they are going to spend on the lodge or even re-build it.

Users who are viewing this thread