Big night in (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Utter shite so far

Best parts have been the nurse thanking us all for getting involved with the clap and Zoe Ball saying we can all come together without touching eachother. The supposed comedy is woeful.

Otis

Utter shite so far

Best parts have been the nurse thanking us all for getting involved with the clap and Zoe Ball saying we can all come together without touching eachother. The supposed comedy is woeful.
Knew it would be, so steered well clear.

shmmeee

Utter shite so far

So just like every Comic Relief since the 90s then?

covmark

Switched on for a couple of minutes and I saw Rylan and Freddie Flintoff telling people how to wash their hands.

It got switched off.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

As funny as syphilis

The 8pm clap was quiet round my ends today as well.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

greys4life

You know what you guys are all right it was supposed to be all about the comedy. Nothing important going on – nothing to do with your neighbour who’s just come in from an 8 hour shift dealing with whatever – people dying, people being sick, people wanting to kill themselves, people wanting to give people shit for not getting them doctors appointments or a packet of fucking cornflakes – nope it was all about making you laugh – seriously get the fuck over yourselves cuz I’m sick of pompous prats like you thinking it’s the new cool to slag off people supporting those poor sods in the front line whether it’s by clapping, donating or just standing up to tossers like you who just want to take the piss.

David O'Day

You know what you guys are all right it was supposed to be all about the comedy. Nothing important going on – nothing to do with your neighbour who’s just come in from an 8 hour shift dealing with whatever – people dying, people being sick, people wanting to kill themselves, people wanting to give people shit for not getting them doctors appointments or a packet of fucking cornflakes – nope it was all about making you laugh – seriously get the fuck over yourselves cuz I’m sick of pompous prats like you thinking it’s the new cool to slag off people supporting those poor sods in the front line whether it’s by clapping, donating or just standing up to tossers like you who just want to take the piss.
We can still say it was shite mate.

Now sit down

David O'Day

I bet you write to the telegraph when you see someone not wearing a poppy.

rob9872

It was billed as a night of comedy you prick. Can I ask if you donated or simply want to tell us what we can and can't feel on a public forum? I did donate...but I'msstill entitled to say the programme as usual was shite. I gave as I always do, but comedy is supposed to be funny. Nobody slagged off anyone supporting thefront line but perhaps you'd prefer that we all remained miserable cunts until it's over.

Astute

Calm down dear.

If it wasn't funny then it wasn't funny. Comedy is supposed to be funny.

chiefdave

No idea why people watch these things live anymore. At best loads of filler. Just wait until the next day and the decent bits hit YouTube.

Otis

As it was for a most excellent cause, it was one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Every time it dipped ever so slightly in the humour stakes, I remembered what it was all for and it immediately became so much funnier again for me.

Nick

Administrator
As it was for a most excellent cause, it was one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Every time it dipped ever so slightly in the humour stakes, I remembered what it was all for and it immediately became so much funnier again for me.
Surely the cause doesn't make something funnier?

Or were you being sarcastic?

Users who are viewing this thread