Big news tomorrow morning? Tuesday 20th September (2 Viewers)

pipkin73

I guess the one positive thing is that at least the CT have finally got of the fence and are now saying SISU out.

Nick

Administrator
I guess the one positive thing is that at least the CT have finally got of the fence and are now saying SISU out.
Finally? I think them giving people protest flyers and pushing protests as hard as possible said that.

Not sure when the last time they were on the fence and not whipping fans up?

It just confirms what people have been saying for months about their agenda, it feels like I have gone back in time to when haskell was sniffing about.

Last edited:

pipkin73

I wonder if they know something but can't say it. Not like the CT to ruffle feathers, they must know that SISU will have a sissy fit about this.
So are the CT getting balls and giving SISU the middle finger or do they know something and have decided that it's time to do something at last?

dutchman

I wonder if they know something but can't say it. Not like the CT to ruffle feathers, they must know that SISU will have a sissy fit about this.
So are the CT getting balls and giving SISU the middle finger or do they know something and have decided that it's time to do something at last?
It might be the case that Trinity-Mirror has decided to scrap the Telegraph (in all but name) so the staff no longer have anything to lose?

Nick

Administrator
Again, they have been prodding this for god knows how long haven't they?

Hence Simon has been out following 5 blokes marching from next to the ground and giving people flyers to print off.

I wonder when Perry last went to a city match as a city fan?

pipkin73

Finally? I think them giving people protest flyers and pushing protests as hard as possible said that.

Not sure when the last time they were on the fence and not whipping fans up?

It just confirms what people have been saying for months about their agenda, it feels like I have gone back in time to when haskell was sniffing about.

But the protest was going ahead with or without them, so giving out protest flyers was a popular thing for them to do (if they done nothing then people would have really been on the CT's Back). Anyway, that was about being in Northampton not about getting rid so SISU.

Nick

Administrator
But the protest was going ahead with or without them, so giving out protest flyers was a popular thing for them to do (if they done nothing then people would have really been on the CT's Back). Anyway, that was about being in Northampton not about getting rid so SISU.
Ay? I'm on about the other week when the telegraph were pushing it as hard as they could.

The Northampton thing they jumped on at the last minute to try and take credit for everything....

Im just surprised it will take so long for people to put the pieces together.

Last edited:

pipkin73

Again, they have been prodding this for god knows how long haven't they?

Hence Simon has been out following 5 blokes marching from next to the ground and giving people flyers to print off.

I wonder when Perry last went to a city match as a city fan?

Again Nick, it's news so they have to report it thus attending themselves. Like I said before, if they never then people would really have been on the CT's back.
For them to just come out and say SISU out has not been done for many a year.

Nick

Administrator
Again Nick, it's news so they have to report it thus attending themselves. Like I said before, if they never then people would really have been on the CT's back.
For them to just come out and say SISU out has not been done for many a year.

Really? How often do they push things on that scale so hard? Is it not strange to send out a "chief reporter" to walk around following about ten blokes about?

Does it not remind you of the haskell stuff?

There are books to be sold. The fact he gets away with openly ripping the piss out of fans with the whole anti climax stuff time and time again shows how it works.

Last edited:

pipkin73

Really? How often do they push things on that scale so hard?

Does it not remind you of the haskell stuff?
Like I keep saying Nick, they will report a story and comment (but normally not too far one way or the other). Today they have come out with SISU out, that it a stronger statement than just reporting and giving a little comment. I honestly think this is the strongest opinion the CT have stated one way or the other since the Northampton debacle.

ccfcway

After nine miserable years of failure and mediocrity and the departure of another executive after less than a year in the job, is there anyone out there who has any faith in the ability of Sisu to bring success to a club that hasn’t had a top-six finish in any league since 1970?

The rot set in at the Sky Blues long before Sisu took over but the club has sunk to a new low since they plucked it from the jaws of administration in 2007.

Seven managers, one relegation, £60million invested and a season playing in Northampton later, the club’s revenues have more than halved, crowds have dwindled and the owners are at loggerheads with various parties with whom the club needs to collaborate.

We are sure the owners and club directors (of which there have been many) have had good intentions over the last nine years. None of them were actively trying to get to this distressing point in the club’s history so why should fans wait for another strategy when so many have failed

Saturday’s attendance was 8,813. The fans are voting with their feet.

Football is a results business and failure is not tolerated, just ask any of the managers City have sacked in the last decade.

Thank you for rescuing the club from administration. Thank you for the money you invested - but now is the time to go.

I don't disagree with any of that.

Nick

Administrator
Like I keep saying Nick, they will report a story and comment (but normally not too far one way or the other). Today they have come out with SISU out, that it a stronger statement than just reporting and giving a little comment. I honestly think this is the strongest opinion the CT have stated one way or the other since the Northampton debacle.
I think you are being a bit naive. :(

ccfcway

CWR wouldn't do this for fear of not getting access to the team / manager etc for interviews.

You cant see the club / SISU being too happy with work with CT after this.

pipkin73

In what way Nick? Maybe I will read things differently later after I've been to bed. But for now, i'm glad the CT have at last printed a story that is 100% one way and not been afraid to upset SISU with what they have said.

pipkin73

CWR wouldn't do this for fear of not getting access to the team / manager etc for interviews.

You cant see the club / SISU being too happy with work with CT after this.
That's a big part of what I have been trying to say, nice to see them actually commit to a side and give valid reasons why.

Nick

Administrator
In what way Nick? Maybe I will read things differently later after I've been to bed. But for now, i'm glad the CT have at last printed a story that is 100% one way and not been afraid to upset SISU with what they have said.

In the way they have been pushing things for months, if not years.

Maybe people really do believe in co incidences so much though.

Switch emotion off, take a step back. Look at what game the council / wasps are playing and see how this fits in perfectly.

Last edited:

pipkin73

In the way they have been pushing things for months, if not years.

Maybe people really do believe in co incidences so much though.
Guess we see things differently then Nick. They have been doing my head in for ages with the lack of balls shown.
What coincidence are you on about Nick? I've not mentioned any. All I have said is i'm glad that the CT are finally showing some balls.

pipkin73

Guess we see things differently then Nick. They have been doing my head in for ages with the lack of balls shown.
What coincidence are you on about Nick? I've not mentioned any. All I have said is i'm glad that the CT are finally showing some balls.
I see what your trying to say now Nick after your edit. I did think this myself and maybe it's all part of adding the pressure on SISU for the end game and now he CT have come to the party. Either way though, all I was saying is that it's nice that the CT have now nailed there colours to the mast.

Nick

Administrator
The ct haven't just come to the party though, that's my point.

How many books would sell if people weren't angry and wound up?

tim07

The CT finally saying it as it is and even Less Read has gone quiet. What are we going to talk about now?

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
The Telegraph delivers an opinion piece telling it like it is, and Nick desperately tries to downplay it.

But as he repeatedly states he never defends Sisu remember.....
I haven't down played it have I? Strange, it's almost like I'm the only one saying it was an anti climax when it was posted earlier...

shelby76

I hope this is a new begining for the club, cant see anyone apart from wasps who will can buy us now.

Evo1883

Can't see how this is an anti climax , it's almost as if supporters are just happy for everybody to keep quiet and see what happens .
The more people and media force the issue , the better chance we have of sisu coming out and actually saying something in regards to their plans and our future .

Users who are viewing this thread