Big match fever (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

Got the buzz again
just got my tickets little tip if your not bothered where you sit ( and it will prob be north stand ) take cash up there and you can go straight in I've got block 27 happy days can't wait to get in the pub pre match then do the walk up to the ground ....
ITS GOOD TO BE HOME

Porkchophill

About 2-300 half way up car park when I left defo worth paying cash ,I'd say this is going to sell out , a friend of mine got through on line this morning but I'd say it's still luck of the draw on there

wingy

About 2-300 half way up car park when I left defo worth paying cash ,I'd say this is going to sell out , a friend of mine got through on line this morning but I'd say it's still luck of the draw on there

how long were you queing this morning?

Porkchophill

Got there at about 9 shop opened at 9:30 let some in then a chap came a little bit down the line and said about cash tickets went straight in and was on my way out of the car park by 9:50

skybluepm2

It is pretty incredible in all honesty. It's up to SP and the team to ensure that the fans who are coming for the occasion are tempted to come back on a regular basis. SISU are blind if they don't see the potential of this club. Success is their only hope in clawing back their investment.

Cannot wait for next Friday!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Seems to be running smoother today then! Would have made sense to start this way; if you don't have a preference on a seat, you just but a ticket that's next on the strip. Hand over cash, get your ticket, next person please! If you want a specific location, you queue as would be a bit more time consuming.

aloisiwouldhavescored

My nephew has just been up and queued for 3 hours but did want to choose his seats. Ironical but he has ended up in the CET Stand, the row behind where we used to have our old STs but have had to move stands!

jim20

I live 200 miles away, was trying online and on phone all day yesterday at work, got home managed to get through the first stage on the iPad but couldn't get any further cos no flash or something on the iPad, have been calling today no such luck. Might have to go and but a PC tomorrow just to try and get tickets!

aloisiwouldhavescored

Thought the CET stand was closed for this game??
They have had to open it now, due to the high demand for tickets. Think that's what they were intending to do, only open that stand if demand was high enoughl

shmmeee

I live 200 miles away, was trying online and on phone all day yesterday at work, got home managed to get through the first stage on the iPad but couldn't get any further cos no flash or something on the iPad, have been calling today no such luck. Might have to go and but a PC tomorrow just to try and get tickets!

We're using a Flash based system? In 2014?

Why am I not surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread