big crowd, city lose (1 Viewer)

FinnishSkyBlue

It happens every season, is it ever going to change? Can't handle the pressure and expectations. What a bunch of losers. After all, maybe it's not that bad idea to play at Nene Park in front of a 5000 crowd.

FinnishSkyBlue

HJK (Helsinki) has played in the champions league. Won Schalke 2-0 at home two years ago and drew 3-3 with Athletic Bilbao last year (lost the away legs though). HJK has won the Finnish league title 25 times. MyPa from Kouvola is also a traditional Finnish club. They've eliminated the likes of Motherwell and Dundee Utd in European competitions. And also a certain Jari Litmanen and Sami Hyypiä has played for these two clubs.

nicksig

Give the bloke a break. He's right. I went to see us play WBA at home in the cup a few years ago and we lost 5 nil. And at Crewe we lose 3 nil this season in the jpt. Pathetic. We need to change the culture of the club and regain a winning mentality before we slide much further

FinnishSkyBlue

How is Joel Pohjanpalo getting on FSB? I know he went on trial at Liverpool.

Liverpool also made a bid for Pohjanpalo last summer but HJK rejected it. Our season ended in the end of October and he got injured just after that in training. He was really close to join Sami Hyypiä's Leverkusen at the time. Pohjanpalo was out for three months with a metatarsal injury but now he is playing again. Our season starts in April. I predict him to leave when the transfer window close in August. He's the next big thing in Finnish football (if only he stays injury free)..

Last edited:

FinnishSkyBlue

Give the bloke a break. He's right. I went to see us play WBA at home in the cup a few years ago and we lost 5 nil. And at Crewe we lose 3 nil this season in the jpt. Pathetic. We need to change the culture of the club and regain a winning mentality before we slide much further

Shrewsbury was also quite a big crowd this season and Leeds a couple years back.. just a few examples that springs to my mind...

Users who are viewing this thread