Big Coventry news tomorrow.... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

....was it all about the rent? The rent that ACL said they would not talk about in public because they are in continuous negotiations with CCFC and then went ahead a made a statement anyway speaking of high wage demands of players? That lot? Some one their needs shooting and so does that Councillor idiot. We though CCFC was run badly? To be honest looking at Pompey and others I can assume that SISU have at least a tight ship in place and that is very good ground work. About the only thing they have ever got right so far. Guess like AT they are learning? Too late to save us from this league but may well give us the right footing next season in League 1.

Nonleagueherewecome

No, they aren't doing anything other than they do in general-"Balls of Steel" and "known for stubbornness", remember? There's no way that refusing to pay the rent in a bid to get it reduced is acceptable, ethical business practice to be applauded.

Nonleagueherewecome

The DJ on R6 just said that Howard Jones's dancer was called Jez. I dunno if this is the thread it was being discussed in, but I know some will be glad to hear of this news.

grahamparsons68

The DJ on R6 just said that Howard Jones's dancer was called Jez. I dunno if this is the thread it was being discussed in, but I know some will be glad to hear of this news.

What does he know - its "Jed"! Just seen Howard Jones in Bristol last night - a lot more satisfying Han my trip on Monday! Perhaps we could ask Jed to join our band of brothers as a nippy centre forward to partner the equally nimble Nimely? Perhaps this is the news:
"ex Howard Jones dancer to save City - don't crack up!"
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread