Bidwell to brum (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Poor decision if true. Bidwell may not be the strongest attacking LWB we've seen but he's been constantly one of the better players this season and he is also cover for the CB position if we need it.

Reactions: vow

Brylowes

This makes no sense to me, our main problem has been our inability to compete in the transfer market, we look good enough in most departments to go up against any team in the league ‘but have no answer when they change thing’s by utilising their squad depth.
Bidwell for the most part has been pretty good this season and fairly consistent with it, if Robins has secured the services of a player he rates higher than Bidwell 🤔 then fair enough, but I still think Bidwell should be kept until the end of the season.

Finham

This makes no sense to me, our main problem has been our inability to compete in the transfer market, we look good enough in most departments to go up against any team in the league ‘but have no answer when they change thing’s by utilising their squad depth.
Bidwell for the most part has been pretty good this season and fairly consistent with it, if Robins has secured the services of a player he rates higher than Bidwell 🤔 then fair enough, but I still think Bidwell should be kept until the end of the season.
Windows closed so you get your wish unless they've done a sneaky one on us!

Users who are viewing this thread