Biamou's farewell message (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

Have I missed this?! Was expecting some sort of farewell post for his beloved club and supporters...

D

Deleted member 2477

I for one wish him the best of luck and hope he gets a decent move to div one where I think he will give a great service and score goals.
to many forget that without his goals and giving 100% every game when required kept us up this season.
granted he will never be a 20 goal striker in the championship but then again I dont think Walker or Godden will be either and Max played through an injury more than once this season probably knowing the club were going to release him and the end of the season.
There are many players both past and some present who wouldnt have made that effort for the club.

Sick Boy

I for one wish him the best of luck and hope he gets a decent move to div one where I think he will give a great service and score goals.
to many forget that without his goals and giving 100% every game when required kept us up this season.
granted he will never be a 20 goal striker in the championship but then again I dont think Walker or Godden will be either and Max played through an injury more than once this season probably knowing the club were going to release him and the end of the season.
There are many players both past and some present who wouldnt have made that effort for the club.
Hyperbolic nonsense. To try and claim without him we’d have been relegated is a joke.

Grendel

Can you not see the OP is fishing for that though? In this particular case you should be like ffs another Biamou thread from a hater. But instead you go after anyone that likes him again.

The OP a search shows he is a biamou fan

ccfc1234

Max has divided our fan base into 3 parts. Those who rated him, those who didn't and those who hated him.

He is gone and we all need to move on.

DannyThomas_1981

Being disparaging and mocking about any player who always gave their best for us is totally classless.

It's embarrassing - we really do have some classless morons on SBT - thankfully a minority but they are always read to jump in with needless derision.

And. the nonsense excuse: 'I just want the best for the City' really means......... 'I've always wanted player X to fail and I just want to be seen to be right and put the boot in from behind my keyboard.' Pathetic.

skybluesam66

Being disparaging and mocking about any player who always gave their best for us is totally classless.

It's embarrassing - we really do have some classless morons on SBT - thankfully a minority but they are always read to jump in with needless derision.

And. the nonsense excuse: 'I just want the best for the City' really means......... 'I've always wanted player X to fail and I just want to be seen to be right and put the boot in from behind my keyboard.' Pathetic.
I think you refer to 2 in particular

Users who are viewing this thread