BFC v CCFC (1 Viewer)

Gaz

incredible

But in a bad way. :(

ccfcway

it was a massive match this, you have to think that it wasnt just the result, but for morale it would have been huge...

You cant help think this might be one kick in the teeth too much for the squad

Grendel

You can't make it up but i said 10 minutes ago bell on for Platt shore up the middle and gallagher agrees with that but Thorn did not see it?
Ahhh but such cruel misfortune.

Not misfortune just clueless inept management.

curly_tom

For some reason we panic when we're ahead. How have we lost this? It really hurts. Exactly like that Palace game

ccfc_jj

Feel physically sick

TheHellion

The age old problem has come back to haunt us again.

I thought we might have finally stopped this kind of thing happening after Middlesbrough. How many points is it that late goals have cost us now this season? And why is it always a case of "it could have been....."

Grendel

I could see it, not even listening to the game!!!!!! Why could thorn not see it? Palace all over again!!!

Because he is a joke an absolute joke and Gallagher is all but saying it.

Paxman II

thing is we should be able to protect our position in the last ten minutes....we continually fail to do that.

Nathccfc

I think it's inexperience, and players get tired near the end! Thorn needs to learn to make subs when it matters, he makes them too late!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Fucking speechless,struggling to think of anything constructive to say................ :(

CITY TILL I DIE <3

Users who are viewing this thread