BFC v CCFC (2 Viewers)

NINOOVCOV

Have to say, this thread has been the most entertaining thread ever....the ups and downs eh

ricohroar

I recently read the "Lost Symbol" book by Dan Brown, based on a true science called Noetic Science that has proven human thoughts can effect the natural world, and with enough people all thinking the same thoughts the chances of it becoming reality are greatened. Where the idea of people all preying in churches originated............apparently
I wonder if there were too many of us thinking last night that City would lose in the dying minutes.

I suggest we test this theory by all being convinced we will win every game from now to the end of the season lol

harvey098

I enjoyed this comment the most, wonder how many other people thought this too (before we lost)

I knew this would come back to haunt me!

Obviously, it is gutting and that is the hardest way to lose BUT I stick by what I said. We shouldn't be competing with teams that have just been relegated from the Premiership and have the talent they have.

Managerial mistakes? Maybe.. I couldn't get there last night so won't pretend I watched it but not many people thought we would come away feeling like we shouldve won it.

Ipswich is probably the very last chance we have now. Keep the faith Sky Blues!

Users who are viewing this thread