Better late than never!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Who does he remind me of from the Muppets??

Obviously hasn't tendered for the new Stadium.

Seriously though fair Play.

Frostie

statler_display_image.jpg

J

Jack Griffin

I would like influential Coventry business leaders to come together and support a local club or clubs with enough sponsorship to get a team playing at the Ricoh next season & see where it goes.

I am absolutely convinced any 'threat' to CCFC's position to being the premier team (that should be) in Coventry would be a game changer and it would also be a great positive for football in the City.

Sandra Garlick has done so much harm by siding with SISU.. that is undeniable.

NorthernWisdom

He said the sight of 6,000 supporters on Gosford Green during a march organised by supporters’ group The Sky Blue Trust inspired him to speak out.
He added: “I happened to be in Walsgrave on Saturday morning and saw the large crowd of City supporters at Gosford Green before they walked into the city.

Another example of how action has effect.

Florence1898

Somewhat ironic from Peter Deemed given his daughter Eleanor Deeley of CBRE is apparently spearheading the search for a new site and working for Sisu

James Smith

Simon I've merged your thread into this one.

Terry Gibson's perm

Somewhat ironic from Peter Deemed given his daughter Eleanor Deeley of CBRE is apparently spearheading the search for a new site and working for Sisu

I was just thinking the same thing the search must be going well then! I wonder if Timmy will want to have a chat with him now as well?

smouch1975

Surely the security guards of the ASDA car park have had a better year? Less need to leave the office, less wear on the soles of their shoes. Less ink dispensed from their Bics.

It's all cost saving and driving for better efficiencies.

rupert_bear

The business world of Coventry need to act taking business away from Sandra Garlick and her company should be the start

CJ_covblaze

I'm pretty sure the various religious establishments in the City have been getting more business in the last 14 months or so due to all this....

Users who are viewing this thread