Better Days (1 Viewer)

M

Martw

You have some insight for certain - are you confident there are two signings on their way, one almost certain now to be Chaplin but the other? - definitely one or two on here feeling the next signing is a "statement" or phrases to that effect. what, if anything can you share?

better days

Funnily enough I don't have any specific info at the moment
But I do know a few people in the football world who tell me that our club is currently seen as on the up and a good place to go for talented young prospects who want to play men's football
We are also offering better contracts than in the recent past so we are more attractive to the best senior experienced players whose level is L1
These are the guys you need to help the talented young players achieve success
Tony Mowbray takes some unfair criticism on here but his frustrations in losing senior players to other clubs who offered better deals have helped Robins
We've seen senior players joining us from other clubs at the end of their contracts elsewhere and I expect this to continue
We are seen as a club which has a chance of winning promotion and the bonuses that go with that type of success
That's what you need to do to get the best players at any level
I think we will be ok

hill83

Funnily enough I don't have any specific info at the moment
But I do know a few people in the football world who tell me that our club is currently seen as on the up and a good place to go for talented young prospects who want to play men's football
We are also offering better contracts than in the recent past so we are more attractive to the best senior experienced players whose level is L1
These are the guys you need to help the talented young players achieve success
Tony Mowbray takes some unfair criticism on here but his frustrations in losing senior players to other clubs who offered better deals have helped Robins
We've seen senior players joining us from other clubs at the end of their contracts elsewhere and I expect this to continue
We are seen as a club which has a chance of winning promotion and the bonuses that go with that type of success
That's what you need to do to get the best players at any level
I think we will be ok

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread