Bets (1 Viewer)

Gaskell

I know it's the end of the season but I thought it might be a good little thread for anybody who bets on the football to post them here. I have an accumulator each week but I'm going to go for some season long bets this year, at least after every game weather your team win or lose the bet's still on.

Next season I'm going to have.....

Hernandez £25 e/w (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for golden boot.

Barcelona, Man City and Celtic £10 treble to win their leagues. (Man City are going to spend big in the summer with champions league etc, think they will be there or there abouts)

Might also have £10 on Darren Bent e/w for the golden boot. He's always close, could do alright at Villa.

Look forward to seeing what other people are doing.

rob9872

Far too soon to speculate on that - could get injured pre-season or be out of form or move. Prices won't move massively so worth waiting and not having cash tied up for any longer than necessary

Sky_Blue_Daz

I know it's the end of the season but I thought it might be a good little thread for anybody who bets on the football to post them here. I have an accumulator each week but I'm going to go for some season long bets this year, at least after every game weather your team win or lose the bet's still on.

Next season I'm going to have.....

Hernandez £25 e/w (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for golden boot.

Barcelona, Man City and Celtic £10 treble to win their leagues. (Man City are going to spend big in the summer with champions league etc, think they will be there or there abouts)

Might also have £10 on Darren Bent e/w for the golden boot. He's always close, could do alright at Villa.

Look forward to seeing what other people are doing.
Just out of interest what would the odds be on the treble of Barca Cletic and Man City

Sky_Blue_Daz

Or
Germany to win the 2012 Euro Championship
Celtic to win the spl
Liverpool to win the Prem

rob9872

Just out of interest what would the odds be on the treble of Barca Cletic and Man City

It will depend on who they sign but MC will likely be about 5/2, Barca no better than Evs and Celtic similar so approx 13/1 for the treble I would think.

rob9872

Or
Germany to win the 2012 Euro Championship
Celtic to win the spl
Liverpool to win the Prem

Germany 5's ish
Celtic approx Evs
Liverpool probably about 10's

If you fancy the treble that works out at 131/1

TheRoyalScam

The only bets I made this season were at the Ricoh during our abysmal run. Each home game I'd bet a tenner on the opposition to win. At least I walked home with a few quid in my pocket, though it didn't really make up for the bilge we had to endure under Hoofroyd. Once I saw the diamond midfield in operation I stopped betting.

An interesting one I found on Ladbrokes. Justin Bieber 10/1 to have more followers than GaGa by the end of the month. As I write 01/06/11 he os 400,000 followers behind the freak.

Worth a punt? I've had a cheeky £6 on it.

Gaskell

haha that is interesting, don't like either of them but could be worth a cheeky 10er. Might just create 400,000 twitter accounts :claping hands:

It's got to be worth a shot. Biebs is in the news quite a bit cos he's on holiday. The new GF he has is likely to annoy people though and there is a big risk he wil lose followers.

Yeah I've had £6. I won £30 on the cricket at the weekend from a £3 bet so I have a bit in my betting acount for some fun.

Djokovic vs Federer Djok @ 1/3 what do we think? £10?

Switzerland are 7/1 to beat england, that may be worth a couple of quid too.

Gaskell

Had a little flutter tonight,

Burnley
Cov
Doncaster
Hull
Ipswich
Leeds
Portsmouth
Preston
Southampton
Middlesbrough

£1 / £90 back

Anyone else bet on the Carling cup? I know it's unpredictable but worth a shot.

Bertola

Ive had us at 7/4 tonight, and Bell first goal (ew) at 20's, thought that was massive odds

Users who are viewing this thread