Bets (1 Viewer)

Astute

Just remembered I had some bets on here where I thought we would finish slightly better than we did :facepalm:

Can anyone that I owe to post link from bet on here or send me a message and I will pay up. Sorry about delay but I hardly come on here now and forgot all about it. Have enough of silly arguments from all of my kids :slap:

skybluejelly

Just remembered I had some bets on here where I thought we would finish slightly better than we did :facepalm:

Can anyone that I owe to post link from bet on here or send me a message and I will pay up. Sorry about delay but I hardly come on here now and forgot all about it. Have enough of silly arguments from all of my kids :slap:
i am sure i had a bet with you for £500 but cant find the link ..you will just have to take my word for it please can you send the money in a plain brown envelope i will pm you my address.:whistle:

many thanks

Marty

Yep, One of the bets was with me but neither of us were winners, ( you had top 6, I had bottom 6). I'm trying to find the thread now but I know I have won one of the bets and have even contacted the user (Mark82) but hes failed to respond and has ignored my PM's.

It was on a thread to do with Sheff Utd, I'm sure of it.

lordsummerisle

There was £20 with me that you lost(I didn't include the 10 point deduction to be fair), think Dongle had a tenner as well.

Just pass it on to BHB's charity, and Dongle could do the same, don't want to personally profit from us being crap!

Brighton Sky Blue

There was £20 with me that you lost(I didn't include the 10 point deduction to be fair), think Dongle had a tenner as well.

Just pass it on to BHB's charity, and Dongle could do the same, don't want to personally profit from us being crap!

Very good of you Lord :)

Users who are viewing this thread