Bets for Tonight (2 Viewers)

LB87ccfc

For those Cody will score fans... hes 11/5 anytime on 365.

McQuoid 6/4
Kedwell 2/1
Reda anytime 7/2

LB87ccfc

That's what I said, to be fair he would bet on grass growing , but he has had some corking wins

For me anyone into their betting and wants to win regularly should follow steelstips 23/23 months £700 minimum a month pure profit and counting, easily the best tipping site out there.

Football Horses Golf.

ajsccfc

I went on a site to look at the odds and found that I hadn't realised Van Persie coming joint third as World Cup golden boot won me some cash, so I've put it on some silly scorelines I won't jinx by posting.

Astute

Had my normal bets. Us to win 25/1 and Gillingham to win 40/1. I also have Reda to score at 5/1 and Clarke to score 12/1.

Happy_Martian

I've always bet against Cov so if the game goes badly, there is still something to enjoy at the end of the day. Cody Mc on first goal and Gills to win 1-0 is 60/1 on Skybet. As I've said in the Gills match thread, 50p stake on that, so if Cov don't win, I can still enjoy a pint afterwards.

Bradford fan

Hi, bradford city fan here. It's great to see you back where you belong. What a great atmosphere it will be tonight for you all. Good luck and enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread