Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (3 Viewers)

Otis

Half way through the first one. Nothing struck me yet as entirely riveting.

Will do what you have done and maybe watch three and see where I am then with it.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Had an afternoon to myself so went to watch Ghostbusters afterlife , really enjoyed it last 20 minutes were brilliant

Sky_Blue_Daz

Brand new F is for family is on Netflix , brilliant show written by Bill Burr

Bugsy

True story. On Netflix. Kevin Hart and Wesley snipes, good watch so far 👌

JAM See

Saw 'Spencer' this afternoon.

Very very good.

If you are streaming it, make sure you have it loud. The score is excellent.

Otis

Really enjoying Get Back, the Beatles documentary, but it is very long. I think it's 8 hours in total.

Sbarcher

Really enjoying Get Back, the Beatles documentary, but it is very long. I think it's 8 hours in total.
Looks like it’s going to be A Hard Days Night then.

publican1990

Dunno if been mentioned already but Dopesick is absolutely fucking wild. I think it’s on Hulu

I've been watching it on disney+ where they only release episodes weekly, so only up to episode 4, but you're right. It's hard to wrap your head round how messed up the whole medical/pharmaceutical system is in the US. The whole cast is brilliant but Michael Keaton is outstanding.

Otis

I've been watching it on disney+ where they only release episodes weekly, so only up to episode 4, but you're right. It's hard to wrap your head round how messed up the whole medical/pharmaceutical system is in the US. The whole cast is brilliant but Michael Keaton is outstanding.
Being saying the same myself. Always been one of my favourite actors. He is outstanding in this and surely will be up for an Emmy award.

The other outstanding performance in the show I think, is the attorney general officer, the guy with the cancer, John Hoogenakker (just had to look him up). I think he is really brilliant in this.

john-hoogenakker-as-randy-ramseyer-crop.jpg

bulko

Another thumbs up for dopesick and the drug in question is still used here it’s in the pharmacy my wife works at in the controlled drugs part.

clint van damme

Being saying the same myself. Always been one of my favourite actors. He is outstanding in this and surely will be up for an Emmy award.

The other outstanding performance in the show I think, is the attorney general officer, the guy with the cancer, John Hoogenakker (just had to look him up). I think he is really brilliant in this.

View attachment 22862

Otis with another spoiler! (Admittedly a small one!)

stay_up_skyblues

This second series of Tiger King is even more bizarre than the first. The Indiana District Attorney just randomly dressed up as Elvis and performed in his office part way through what seemed to be a fairly serious interview. Absolute car crash tv but difficult not to keep watching.

Haven’t got Disney so not seen Dopesick but seen quite a few documentaries on the opioid crisis, big pharma and the Sackler family. Horrifying stuff.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Bleeding Steel with Jackie Chan on Amazon Prime

….

Um

….

Let’s just say the west hasn’t much to fear from the Chinese film industry just yet.

Sbarcher

Power of the Dog.
Quite slow, but a really good watch.

Nick

Administrator
This second series of Tiger King is even more bizarre than the first. The Indiana District Attorney just randomly dressed up as Elvis and performed in his office part way through what seemed to be a fairly serious interview. Absolute car crash tv but difficult not to keep watching.

Haven’t got Disney so not seen Dopesick but seen quite a few documentaries on the opioid crisis, big pharma and the Sackler family. Horrifying stuff.

I cant see the point in the new Tiger King, absolutely nothing comes from it.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve really been enjoying the new series of Dexter

baldy

I’ve been watching Tales Of The Unexpected on YouTube - all episodes on there - am on series 5 now with the latest episode starring Toyah Wilcox

Users who are viewing this thread