Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (7 Viewers)

Sbarcher

I know I’m very very late to it but trailer park boys is one of the funniest things I’ve watched . Got a series to go then I’ll watch the films and specials
Decent!

Sbarcher

I know I’m very very late to it but trailer park boys is one of the funniest things I’ve watched . Got a series to go then I’ll watch the films and specials
Take them out of the trailer park and the movies are not as funny.

B-Ban-Boogie

Half way through season 4 of Goliath.
Loved season 1, Season 2 was 5/10, season 3 was about a 7.5/10 so didn't know what to expect from S4.
It had a very strange beginning but has got so much better as the season has gone on.
Billy Bob and JK Simmons are immense in it to be honest and looking forward to the last few episodes.

Also watched Free Guy over the weekend... 3/10
What a load of shite that was! (although Jodie Cromer is good to look at in it.)

Last edited:

CCFCSteve

Vendetta - truth, lies and the mafia on Netflix is pretty good.

Ps Queen & Slim now on Netflix (previously Prime), very good film.

Last edited:

It’sabatch87

The forgotten battle film on Netflix was good, me and the Mrs enjoyed it on Tuesday.
A bit gory in parts but a cracking story.

JAM See

Saw Dune today (I haven't read the books, or seen the David Lynch effort).

Enjoyed it, although it's a bit baffling at times.

Luscious cinematography. definitely best enjoyed on the big screen.

Philosorapter

This is starting to simmer quite nicely.

A clip from the 3rd episode..

Liquid Gold

For All Mankind is pretty good, on Apple TV+.

Premise is that the soviet union land on the moon first and it sets off an alternate history where the space race never ends. Can be a bit technical but the space and moon scenes are incredible to look at. More of a thriller than a sci-fi.

Ian1779

Bit late to the party, but just binged The Queen’s Gambit which was very very good.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just watched the first 2 episodes of The Outlaws . Christopher walken has been golden in it

B-Ban-Boogie

Watched the 'Danny Boy' movie last night.
It's about whether British troops abused Afgani's during the Iraq war.
Some decent performances in it but the film ended like they ran out of money?
Going along nicely and boom... the end?
Really strange the way that finished.

Also watched Slumdog Millionaire again and forgot how good a film that is !! (y)

clint van damme

Started watching Dopesick, about the oxycontin scandal in America. Its a story I've followed for a while and the shows started off pretty well.
Scandalous someone the shit these big corporations pull

chiefdave

I've downloaded the first 4 episodes of the US version of Ghosts. Not watched them yet but the reviews are far better than I expected. Apparently the first two are basically copies of the UK version but episode 3 is an original.

Users who are viewing this thread